Anybody got the new Windows 7?

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Console: Headset:
i torrented it last night. i have windows 7 ultimate. who else has this?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
the only reason ppl think windows 7 is awesome is cuz its gettin closer and closer to mac os.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
the only advantage that mac os has over a windows PC is that a mac cannot get a virus. if i bought a Mac with the same specs as my PC i have now, it would cost $3500 dollars, and i built this computer for $1200.

if mac is so great and so much better than windows, it would crush windows in sales, however thats not the case, and thats all that needs to be said.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I think mac is still better system wise. Gaming is PC. Also hacking is mostly PC. I preordered windows 7 Home Premnium and im going to dual boot it on my mac. 2 systems on one lappy. Nothing Better. Im getting it within the next 10 days. So ill mess with it and let everyone know.

PS I had the beta version and to me it was vista minus all the bugs, a couple new features, and it look better. Thats about it.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
the only advantage that mac os has over a windows PC is that a mac cannot get a virus. if i bought a Mac with the same specs as my PC i have now, it would cost $3500 dollars, and i built this computer for $1200.

if mac is so great and so much better than windows, it would crush windows in sales, however thats not the case, and thats all that needs to be said.
Mac os also has better customer support and id prefer paying the extra money for a mac then spend less on a PC and then get fucked by some virus. I like both systems and have both.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
id rather pay less than half the price for a good computer with the same specs as any mac, and be able to upgrade parts for my PC for the next 5-10 in the price range it would cost to keep buying new Macs.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Link us? (for the torrent) I kinda wanna try it. I had the beta at school and it was pretty nice.

Personally I like pc, but if I had the money I'd get mac just for its dependability.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
i like my dell inspiron. only thing mac got going for it is more money and the sexyness.

thats why it got 9.4% of the market..

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

the only reason we dont match in sales is cuz apple only allows mac os to be on hardware(moniters, hard drives, etc) made by them. windows can go on dell, hp, compaq, toshiba, etc. thats why microsoft has more sales.

and the fact that it cant get a virus thats good enough lmao