Amateur MoHH Vid

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
An amateur MoHH video I made a couple of days ago.

Gun: STG44, grenades (WTF NO THOMPSON XD).

BTW: When I flipped off the camera I flipped off LM2shortDICK...RAY, not X15 fighter. Damn 2short brought a nade to a gun fight. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOH8e3_rxpw

BTW, the "bob the haxor noob builder" is sort of a joke, I used to joke around with people like that, so for fun I put that in. It doesn't mean anybody hacked in that game, just sort of a MoHH joke.

Last edited:
Stream:

T

Thunder

nice vid.... you cant see anything... and you can hear you breathing... but nice

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Cool video. Thanks for taking the time to do it. i had no trouble with the bad quality.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
hey nice video. you got a large problem. im nto doing this to say you suck, but your terrible at predicting where people are going to go and when you shoot you gotta shoot in front of the person. not at them, that is if they are moving. i noticed that, and it cost you many kills. if you work on those youll be alot better

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
I was trying to do that Flip, usually I'm pretty good at that. But it was awkward the way I was holding my PSP in an awkward position, and the computer sides sort of cutting into my arms (not terribly, but enough to make it uncomfortable.)