All PS3 Black ops read

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
well i just decided that i would like to put together a community montage in the near future. What i would like is to get the sickest clips from everyone on this site/ in my friends list. What im going to do is this: if you think you have a sick clip, put it in your fileshare, and message me, and i will view it. If i like it i will record it with my cap card and when i have enough for 3 or 4 minutes i will make hopefully a sexy edit. so post here or message me on psn if yuou have good clips. also, if someone else with a better cap card (on ps3) would like to do the recording (ie knight) then send me the clips, that would be even because HD>SD. I really want to edit something because i havent edited anything in awhile. last thing i edited for some guy on MW2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlXBrEpQnAo its ok. so post your thoughts or say you have good clips or something. thanksbye

EDIT: I just though of this but if anyone on 360 has a good cap card and could record the clips and send them to me i could do a 360 community montage too, or maybe combine the two.

Last edited:
Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Well oscar has a Dazzle now, mayb he'll do it.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I'll do the recording with my HD card (I'll send you the specs Mich for the final render). What I need is Michigan and ONLY Michigan to tell me which videos to get. And I'm not gonna be recording different angles and stuff; I expect that to be done from the beginning. I'll batch up all the files and send to Michigan when we're done.

BTW: When do you think the submission deadline should be?

Oh and I'm sorry but 360 can't participate unless they've got the EXACT specs as my card. This is because it would look weird when rendered.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Hmm, there's absolutely no chance of me, a 360 player, being able to submit a clip, is there?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
The deadline will be a ways a way. I want quad sprays multi kill explosive sniper kill feeds, cross map collars tripples and quads.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
The deadline will be a ways a way. I want quad sprays multi kill explosive sniper kill feeds, cross map collars tripples and quads.
ways a way, like a long long time, like a year or two ah man

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ooo cool i'll send u a clip of me getting a kill!!!! xD

lol but yo this is a good idea definitely michigan. if i ever get anything good (doubtful) i'll hit u up. but i heard rico got a triple collateral that should definitely be in it.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member
Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
well i got a vid...it not excactly sick...but u can take little bits out of it, i did good that game....

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
This is why I was thinking of getting a dazzle. Oh well, if you want to check out my clips then go to my YT channel.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
I went 71-4 maybe at the end of the video u could post a bunch of screen shots Of good games tht ppl got so they know we r good players who also go for montages.. Just a thought.. Cuz I have A 71-4 ,54-4, 102-21,36-3 n I'm sure I can get more...

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member
This is why I was thinking of getting a dazzle. Oh well, if you want to check out my clips then go to my YT channel.
Why even bother getting a dazzle when theatre mode already offers better quality than it? Think before you buy something.

@ Mich - It's a 100% no loss slo-mo for videos. It's 10000x better than the sony vegas "ctrl+drag" shit. I can get you both on torrents; twixtor and AE ;D.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Why even bother getting a dazzle when theatre mode already offers better quality than it? Think before you buy something.

@ Mich - It's a 100% no loss slo-mo for videos. It's 10000x better than the sony vegas "ctrl+drag" shit. I can get you both on torrents; twixtor and AE ;D.
I wonder why my uploaded vids thru theater mode isnt full screen (theres like black spaces on it).You can make dazzle vids fullscreen.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
wat about clips that are already uploaded onto the youtube channel? are those eliminated?