Act of Valor 2/17/12 (New Seals Movie)

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Looks fucking sweet, hope to attend the premier!

[YOUTUBE]1dS7XkRcD-c[/YOUTUBE]​

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Looks fucking sweet, hope to attend the premier!

[youtube]1dS7XkRcD-c[/youtube]​
Totally agree with u. one of my old teachers was a SEAL medic so i kinda get to see what he went through. Obviously there are some Hollywood additions but it looks really cool.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Act of Valor huh? Looks like we have a movie made from our success boys!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Didn't your team get disbanded Hunter? And the movie looks interesting :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Movie looks cool , but kinda of seems like a big tv ad for the Marine ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
A SEAL would have your head if you called him a marine lol. But ya, might be there opening night myself. If they do a lot of real world stuff like driving their rafts full speed into the loading dock of a slightly submerged hovering Chinook it'll be sick.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I'm fairly certain that this movie dips into the family aspect of being a SEAL as well, judging from the start of the trailer. I don't recall many movies about modern issues doing so.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Bump

Did any1 see this movie? I keep seeing commercials for it and am wondering if it is quality. cuz im thinking of renting it.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I'm very sure that it is a high quality movie Kinger, I still haven't seen it myself yet though. They have it on DVD on Netflix now but I'm gonna wait cuz I'm hoping that they'll make it instant watch in HD soon because I really want to see it in HD. Been looking forward to seeing this movie quite a while now, hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer.