AAD is gonna quit DM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
If none of us cared about what random guys said on the internet, we wouldn't be here, would we?

The fact is, AAD was a DM brother, and it's ridiculous that he was treated that way.
He didn't insult DM and leave. He didn't start all kinds of shit. All he said was "This isn't for me", and left.
It's pathetic that insults is the kind of response he gets.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
If none of us cared about what random guys said on the internet, we wouldn't be here, would we?

The fact is, AAD was a DM brother, and it's ridiculous that he was treated that way.
He didn't insult DM and leave. He didn't start all kinds of shit. All he said was "This isn't for me", and left.
It's pathetic that insults is the kind of response he gets.
He just go called emo because somebody heard that he was which he admitted to. And they made fun of him for it.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
He just go called emo because somebody heard that he was which he admitted to. And they made fun of him for it.
i havent posted on this site in a while but i sure as hell am gonna reply to this.

you guys wonder why everyone gets up and fucking leaves this clan. its cuz of the way people like that person and many others on this site act. just like when i got admin....what the fuck is wrong with you guys? you all act like a bunch of assholes and im surprised people still even want to be in this clan. everyone gets treated like crap, people get made fun of when they say shit like "wow i thought u were my clan brother why are u talking shit to a fellow DM", and just all in all DM has fallen way down since i joined it last year. this clan is crap now. you're gonna see more and more people leaving cuz of people like you and hell i am glad i hardly come here anymore i dont miss it one bit. i dont know if any of you have actually played on a sports team, but shit like that doesnt fly. and it shouldn't fly here. so to whoever did it, fuck you. you're the reason the better people in DM leave. you're the reason DM is falling. and you're the reason DM is gonna die.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I know I'm not in PSP at all but share many similar problems with people, like cough-cough Chris Cream. If you don't want seriousness then stick to public, simple as that.

Or you can do what I do and find a balance... Being in a clan takes effort and a special kind of person to pull that weight on top of the rest of daily life. I respect your choice but feel it is a bit pointless to quit over something like that. SEMPER FI!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya not trying to start shit but wen ToR was DM PSP commander it was wayy greater and i admired it and wanted to join pretty bad.........

and now....... ehh

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ya not trying to start shit but wen ToR was DM PSP commander it was wayy greater and i admired it and wanted to join pretty bad.........

and now....... ehh
Finally you say something worth saying.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
i havent posted on this site in a while but i sure as hell am gonna reply to this.

you guys wonder why everyone gets up and fucking leaves this clan. its cuz of the way people like that person and many others on this site act. just like when i got admin....what the fuck is wrong with you guys? you all act like a bunch of assholes and im surprised people still even want to be in this clan. everyone gets treated like crap, people get made fun of when they say shit like "wow i thought u were my clan brother why are u talking shit to a fellow DM", and just all in all DM has fallen way down since i joined it last year. this clan is crap now. you're gonna see more and more people leaving cuz of people like you and hell i am glad i hardly come here anymore i dont miss it one bit. i dont know if any of you have actually played on a sports team, but shit like that doesnt fly. and it shouldn't fly here. so to whoever did it, fuck you. you're the reason the better people in DM leave. you're the reason DM is falling. and you're the reason DM is gonna die.
Great speech my friend plz keep this thread to its orignal purpose, and AAD it is sad to see you go my kind friend is there any reason for your retirement beside the seriousness of our attitude towards gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.