AAD is gonna quit DM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

A

AnAwsomeDude

I don't know if this is how I let u guys know but whatever... I'm quiting DM
I had a lot of fun and good times here but I play games for fun and fun only. And in my opinion everything in this clan has to be taken seriously. I know I'm probably going to regret this but I know I won't get another chance to join.
Bye

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Console: Headset:
yup, I respect ur choice and I hope everyone does. If your not having fun u better quit. Good luck in life bro:)

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Not trying to seem like an ass or anything here, and I completely respect your decision, but isn't a clan supposed to be serious? That's what makes it a clan and not just a social site for guys who play video games.

It'll be sad seeing you go, even though I never really talked to you. Take it easy in life man, and just know we'll always be your bros.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I think we can all agree that it's sad to see a member, no, a brother leave. But it's his decision.
Hope you do well in your life bro, just please come back to say hi if you have the time.
See you later.

Stream:

A

AnAwsomeDude

Ya I already know that assassino
And blokhead a clan doesn't always have to be seriuos but I know ur right that's why I'm going to stay clanless.
And blazer ya I'll still say hi
And TOM. My good friend thank you bro

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Damn...Well AAD...Good luck in life..Im gonna miss my classic game partner :cry:

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Well its been great knowing you Dude ! ...I really wish you wouldnt have to leave , but I do understand your reasons ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Sad times.

I'm sorry you feel that way about all this, bro. I'm gonna miss seing you all on this site an' whatnot.
Just make sure you still come on FTB3 and play with me sometime, kay?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well we all got our reasons. Later. Turning you blue and removing DM

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
He asks if this thread can be moved to an unsecure forum. He'd like to see peoples' replies.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
AAD make a promise for me, that u will come back and tell me hows everything going on, like that dog bite lol :) i worry about my bro's.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
aww my bro Derek leaving, well itz aight for me bro if u dont wanna take games seriously and just play for fun thatz totally alrite with me gonna miss u tho...hit me up if u get a ps3 or play RR

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
damn dude! well i guess if u dont feel like its going the right direction then why would u stay. check back on the site every once in a while bro. catchya on the flipside

Status
Not open for further replies.