A word BC2 Team rest of DM read if you want

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well actually this applies to all of DM but I was recently told that GB on BC2 was dying. You know what, IM SICK OF IT! Letting games die is as much our responsibility as all other GB teams. Just because new games are coming doesn't mean drop kick the ones we have now!

Maybe dipping into my history a bit will help make my point of NOT LETTING GAMES DIE SO QUICKLY more clear; Those of you who know me know that I started clanning on Battlefield 2: Modern Combat back in 2005. You don't think that when PS3 came out a lot of people got excited and left? Sure they did but I and the clan I was co leading stayed clanning until late 2008.

ALMOST 4 WHOLE YEARS ON ONE GAME, Impossible? I think not.

* Dont get me wrong I know all games don't have the potential to last 4 years but I hear the words BC2 clanning is dying and think to myself it hasnt even been a damn year?!? I KNOW BC2 HAS POTENTIAL! I'D LEAD WITH THAT SPIRIT IF I HAD THE CHANCE!!!!

I guess its a question of loyalty in every way. Those who are loyal will stick to a game til it bleeds to a pulp and thats just the way it's always been and always will be. Call me an ass for saying this but its about time we start showing more loyalty in DM games that we have started in instead of packing our bags and moving to the next new game!

Are you listening DM? It's time to change some efforts in not only BC2 but many games! WE CAN DO THIS GUYS! Just remember, loyalty is the foundation of a great team in any game. If you don't want to stick to a game that you dont like, save the leaders time and leave. DM is cool like that because we respect your choices.

Unlike my past where if you were the slightest bit disloyal you were cut so you wouldnt waste time, DM is very sensitive to your choices and that is great! But dont use this "comfort" to excuse loyalty!

Thanks for your time,

Josh Hunt

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Haha :) I don't consider leading, leading. I consider it building an even stronger bond with the brothers you play along side. DM4L, LOYALTY 4L

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Thats a personal choice that you've made. I'm not your leader but I will tell you if I was, I'd have you rethink that choice through a variety of aspects. Because you may not realize it, but your team mates may be depending on your qualities to help with the stability of the team. You do have such great qualities as a player Rid. Think of how others may feel about that choice bro.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Way ahead of u, yesterday I was showin RPN how to play CTF better, and I plan to help others aswell, and just because I'm DITCHING MW2 doesn't mean I'ma get rid of the game

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Excellent choices Rid, wish I could of had someone like ya back in my old days. You would have fit right in!

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
look I still heart BC2, ALOT XD. Im planning on probably getting MOH because well i truly hate to say it, but it will replace BC2, nd well lets face it MOH is bad company 3.........

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I doubt it will replace it and you are entitled to your opinion. This is not a thread to debate games anyway...

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
I wasnt debating on which games I stated in my post earlier.Shall i add most of peoples point of view will probably agree with what I just said, MOST OF PEOPLE, not all of them. BC2 is a great game and still my one of my favorites i ever played, Need for Speed most wanted was like my favorite game of all time. Anyway i wish ppl wouldnt stop playing BC2 or GBing in it either. But i dont know maybe it will survive october 12, 2010

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I didnt say you were debating sir just trying to prevent others from being distracted from the point I made. What you are saying is a prime example of what I said above and the only answer I have is loyalty will show what does and does not make it.

Stream:

DM tman692

Sergeant Major
I'm just waiting for MoH as well. Gotta practice up on that. See if we don't move to that one next.