A Mosque in NYC?! MADNESS!

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
I'm sure some of you have heard, there are plans to build an Islamic culture center near ground zero.

Some people think this offensive to Americans, while real Americans understand that the rights of Muslims are equally protected no matter what.

What do you guys think?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I think the Mosque should be allowed to be built, this country was founded on freedom from religious persecution, so what kind of Americans would we be if we disallowed it?

I understand the controversy, but I believe Americans need to stick to their core values and allow ppl to practice their religion freely.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
I understand the rights and stuff, but come on they need to use some common sense, because they knew people would react this way.
Personally I think that they're just doing this to anger some people, because they know not much can really be done about this.

But, in the end I think that if they really want to build this mosque it can be built.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Freedom of Religion.

If they want to build a mosque there, they are 100% allowed to. Most people are alright with it but there are always those radicals that think otherwise.

Now, like what Obama said, it's a rather unwise move to build a mosque at Ground Zero. There will be much criticism and negativity from the actions.

Sure they're allowed to make it, but there are many anti-Islamic people just waiting to attack... politically.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
YES THEY SHOULD BE ALOUD TO BUILD IT. Now let me go off on a rant. I honestly have no clue where the political right is comming from on this. First off, it's protected by the constitution and if there dennied, they can just appeal the hell out of it and they will win. But seriously what have we come to as a country where you are not free to worship your own religion where you want? What the fuck does REAL ISLAM have to do with 9/11 any way. The terrorists responsible for 9/11 were so radical they can't be called Muslims and other Muslims don't consider the terrorists muslims. HERE IS A GOOD PARALLEL: Timothy McVeigh, the white American terrorist responsible for the Oklahoma city bombings, the largest terrorist attack on us soil prior to 9/11. his reason for the act was in anger about the the governments decision to seige the compounds in Waco Texas of an extremely radical Christian cult lead by David Carash who thought he was Jesus. So basically the Oklahoma city bombings were done by a man sympathetic to radical Christian cult views. YET THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY SHIT RAISED ABOUT BUILDING A CHURCH NEAR THE GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS IN OKLAHOMA CITY THAT WERE BOMBED. WHY? because bigots in America see no harm in a white person that is a Christian, but think any body that isn't white and isn't a Christian is dangerous or evil.

/goml conservatives

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Lemme get this straight, its NEAR ground zero, not ON it?

I think its a good thing, because people will oppose it, then when nothing gets changed people may finally learn to live with it..... or until something else distracts them

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
YET THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY SHIT RAISED ABOUT BUILDING A CHURCH NEAR THE GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS IN OKLAHOMA CITY THAT WERE BOMBED. WHY?
I was gonna use the same point but went against thinking I'd get criticism.

And I was saying that they are 100% free to build it and I support it, but there are people just waiting to use it as an excuse to stir about some tension.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Also the 83 (I think somewhere around that number) Muslims that died on 9/11. If a church can be built there unopposed than a mosque can be too.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
No,It shoudn't be built THE GUY WHO STARTED THE CONSTRUCTION FOR THE MOSQUE IN NYC WAS FBI TRAINED!Are you freaking kiddin me! This is stupidity It's like A Statue of Hitler in Denmark...lmao
Please explain and elaborate as your argument had no logical prefaces behind it

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Sorry, comparing a religious place of worship that teaches love and peace (you wouldn't know anything about Islam) is equivalent to hitler? Your comparison actually scares me a bit that you are that deep seeded in bigotry.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Ur fucking point is? FBI gonna blow up what they build? If anything I say it should be built, just not by ground zero imo

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
im sorry but i fu build 1 ther, they will keep building more. u havnt seen wer i live, ther are about 20 mosques.... and im bloody sick of it, ima suicide bomb them. lol jk nah just they will keep building more and why can they build it somewer else?

To The Sim Cave!...

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
im sorry but i fu build 1 ther, they will keep building more. u havnt seen wer i live, ther are about 20 mosques.... and im bloody sick of it, ima suicide bomb them. lol jk nah just they will keep building more and why can they build it somewer else?

To The Sim Cave!...
I don't know what there are more of in that post, correctly spelled words or logical points. In AMERICA atleast, there's no limit on a number of mosques they can build, but why the he'll would u be annoyed by the number of mosques there were?

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
You can't put too much stock into religious freedom. We're already losing that.
No praying in schools, for example.

Or how about this? Let's pick on Christians, why don't we.
http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/6482414379.html
He lost his job for saying "Jesus"? Religious freedom, ftw. [/sarcasm]
That's not even freedom of speech.

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

OMG there is already enough immigrants in NYC GTFO you bandwagon hoppers come to USA after we raped all your asses in wars.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
OMG there is already enough immigrants in NYC GTFO you bandwagon hoppers come to USA after we raped all your asses in wars.
im not bein funny but thats abit over the top.

To The Sim cave!...

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
How does a Mosque have anything to do with immigrants?

Honestly people, lets hold off the retarded comments kthnxbai.

@Topic:

Honestly the Mosque has every right to be built wherever and yes the words in the Constitution, "Freedom of Religion" does apply, however it doesn't mean it can be built wherever. Cities have ordinance regulations and specific zone areas that have different rulings according to different sectors. If the Mosque poses as unsafe in any way, the City will vote it out to be built in that area. It's not being racist in anyway, the City has the right to vote out any building for being a threat in that area (under the Cities circumstances of course). If you think it stops at City ordinance rules, your wrong. There are specific Zone rules as well that might deter the Mosque. If it is near another religious building in whatever NYC's distance limit is, then it won't be built. If it is near another Mosque, then it won't be built because their is already a current one in that Zone. Cities have these rules to ensure that their cities are safe and to provide essential things to people. If a Mosque is already in that same Zone, NYC might find that specific spot much more useful for a grocery/supply store etc etc. Again, this is not racist in any way, this is politics.