A Decade of Remembrance 9/11/01 - 9/11/11

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well DM, today marks the tenth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the United States. Having been to the World Trade Center site twice now, I can assure you that it is the most quiet place in all of NYC, when you enter the room with each victims picture on the walls, it hits you how many died there.

I owe my tenth thank you to the passengers and crew of United 93, most of my family lives minutes away from where the aircraft went down and a few clicks of the controls, it could have been their neighborhood that was impacted. Let us take a moment of silence at some point to day, to honor those heroes who perished and those who helped out that day. My good friend in the State Police up here in Western N.Y. went to the clean up to aide in any way.

Although NYC is 400 miles from me, it hit me hard and now my best friend is serving in Afghanistan. Say a thank you to those serving today as a result of the cowardly terrorist acts, and a even more special thank you to those who died in the defense of freedom and America's democracy.

Where were you that day? Are you better off now than you were ten years ago? Many are not. Let us think about these questions and put aside the conspiracies, the fighting, the drama, and all other BS for just one day out of the year.

DM4L and God Bless the World
- DM Crucible

Stream:

C

Coolking101

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years contemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."

Laurence Binyon, For The Fallen

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
R.I.P to all those who have moved on because of the tragic day, and I send my condolences to anyone effected by it.
Good work CK.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Rest in Peace to all those who passed 10 years ago. they finally got some justice last spring when osama bin laden was murdered. but their families will never forget and neither will we.

please pray for all those living in NYC (myself included) as there is quite a large terror threat here today. there are some sick people in the world.

9/11/01, a day America will never forget

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I was in Chicago when it happened and was glad they didnt hit our skyscraper (sears tower) but felt very bad for those who died and risked their lives at the twin towers, pentagon, and the heroes who died at Pennsylvania. God rest their soul and R.I.P.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I saw a video on YouTube on Kevin Cosgrove's phone call to emergency services. He was on the south tower, on a very high floor. The phone call ends with a grotesque "OMG", grotesque because he realized that the entire building was collapsing, with him still inside. It really broke me. I actually decided to watch the entire ceremony on tv, including the names. May we never forget what happened. R.I.P. to all those innocent souls.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I saw a video on YouTube on Kevin Cosgrove's phone call to emergency services. He was on the south tower, on a very high floor. The phone call ends with a grotesque "OMG", grotesque because he realized that the entire building was collapsing, with him still inside. It really broke me. I actually decided to watch the entire ceremony on tv, including the names. May we never forget what happened. R.I.P. to all those innocent souls.
I watched that today for the first time.
I felt a tiny bit sick for a while.