40 Days and 40 Nights (Movie Review)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
I'm generally not a big fan of these romantic comedy type movies, but this one reminded me so much of myself I thought I'd post up here and give a little speil. It's called, as you may have guessed, "40 Days and 40 Nights," and it's about a guy who breaks up with his gf that he thinks is just a goddess and can't stop thinking about her so he decides to take upon himself a vow of abstinence from all things sexual for Lent, which lasts 40 days and 40 nights. He thinks if he can abstain for 40 days, he will get over her, but in the meantime he meets this other beautiful girl and they hit it off perfectly and she wants to get intimate but he took a vow, etc. etc. you get the picture. Overall I thought it was a well made movie and a pretty good storyline, and it has some hilarious scenes, I mean I was just dying at times. It's was just added on Netflix for those who have that service, and I pretty highly recommend it, it's a good movie, and if any of you watch it it may give you some insight into why I abstain and what it's like at times lol. Granted, you don't get slammed with lots of gorgeous women who really want your stuff every single day, it is a movie after all, but it still get's a point across.

8/10

Watch it.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
I love this movie! Lots of titties.
I met the girl in the movie too at a borders Shannon Sossaman? idk how to spell her name.

Stream:

DM ViralDiagnostic

ahhh...im godly
Founding Member
is this teh one with the sex scene with that hot white girl and Indian guy, and he like gets on fire, and falls out the window

Stream:

DM ViralDiagnostic

ahhh...im godly
Founding Member
ok. ya, i realize that now.................i was kid when i saw it in pay per view, and they were showing at the same time, and i was switching between them constantly. no idiotism intended