3LD learned his lesson ... finally!!

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
So my Homeboy came over wit some piff (good ass weed) and asked me to roll it ( cuz im a beast ) and i rolled it. then i lit it and took 2 puffs. now this is the first time ive smoked since christmas cuz i had major heart pains and left arm numbness. I only took 2 puffs and next thing u kno i start gettin sharp pains in my chest. Immediately i thaught to my self WTF was i thinking? so i get dressed and walk to the emergency room. they get me in there and it turns out theres something in the weed that gives me an alergic reaction which causes anxiety and makes my heart beat fast aand the numbness is caused by a pinched nerve in my body sumwhere ( i guess the two dont mix) any way i fucked up by smoking the shit and in conclusion im never smoking again..... EVER!!!::blunt

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
weed isnt a drug, you just picked it up and happened to burn it, but their is some effects, but its not a drug, drugs you gotta do shit to, you gotta add water and baking soda i dont know the recipe but im just sayN.
~Katt Williams

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
hahahaha sux 4 u 3ld
HAHAHAHHAHA aww man yo honestly the pinched nerve is what fucks me up its kinda like carple tunnel:cry: and the doctors keep tellin me theres sumtin in the weed im smokin and that i shud grow my own ::blunt

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

3LD, it is so easy to grow weed. I use bag seeds and if you are srs about growing, I can PM you the CHEAPEST seed site there is. 20$ for 12 White Widow feminized seeds, its amazing.