2012 movie

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
uh yea thts basically it just came back from watchin it nd let me tell u it was tits i mean i dnt believe in any of tht 2012 movie but hey even ppl tht dnt believe will b entertained by it its lik non stop breaking and crashing and shit

at the strt ull prob b lik hell no or bullshit but hey ull hav to c it to no wat im talkin bout nd btw its prtty solid u wont get bored (i think)

im prtty shure all of us will b better prepared thn the ppl in the movie because we now already or knew about it for a while and the ppl in the movie just lik found out in a bad time soo yea

i recommend it even if u dnt believe in it go watch it nd hey if it does happen ill try nd b ready as well

keep tht DM4L alive

id lik to thnk the cpt for this idea cause he usually does this with a trailer nd info bout it so yea thnx cpt

trilers below

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKbEI8pDz0A[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCCd8MCcZY[/ame]

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
i actually saw 2012 last night.. one of the best movies i have seen in awhile. it did kind of drag in the beginning, but that was just cuz it was the intro.. but as soon as the action picked up, there was no looking back.

definitely a must-see movie. a mix of action, some bits of comedy and some drama. very good.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
i believe lloll lookin forward to seein the movie gotta be prepared u kno better safe then sorry :D

Stream:

DM_NightMare_72

Master Sergeant
2012 end of the world thing is just some load of bullcrap that the mayans =+!"PREDICTED"!+= they predicted the end of the world in 2000 and in 06/06/2006 which what happened????nothing........the movie is epic tho!:biggrin:

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
exactly it's BS the mayans had a crap load of a calendars just cuz one says it will end doesn't mean it's true

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
its a prtyy tits movie tho nu better watch it even if u dnt believe

nd btw its not just the mayans its a bunch of other stuff tht lead to it lik the heating nd a whople bunch of other shit tht ur gonna hav to watch

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
exactly it's BS the mayans had a crap load of a calendars just cuz one says it will end doesn't mean it's true
Oh yeah its BS right this movie is prolly gonna be just like the y2k one.... oh wait there wasn't one....y2k was never gonna be the end of the world many people thaught that all the time settings on most major electronics were going to fail. WHICH IS BY FAR NOT IMPOSSIBLE AT ALL! and the biggest thing about it was that these people were gonna hack a major bank and withdraw all of the money which they failed.

people keep making the stupidest assumtions about 2012 based on y2k when really you have no clue WTF happened in y2k at all.
2012 has been talked about for over thousands of years and they even made a movie for it.

Im not saying it is true im just saying its not just another load of crap and nothin to worry about if its been recorded many years ago. talked about amungst with major people, i've read about palientologists excavating in ideal locations to build bunkers

Im sorry but your very simple minded if palientologists think this is gonna happen and u kids just think its a load of crap.

But hey what do they kno... they're only major scientists a we're a buncha kids who enjoy video games.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I used to believe that it was going to happen and had proof behind it too. But the Mayans already said it was bullshit and not gonna happen. Every "Future Teller" makes over millions of predictions each day to make money, yes it might happen, no it might not. I'm not worried about it because theirs nothing we'd be able to do to stop it so why put such a big fuss up about it you know?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
i wana see it. And nightmare the mayans didnt say shit about y2k or 6/06/2006 being the apocalypse. OJ is right about y2k, ppl tjought it was gona mess up computers n shit bc the numbers were gona crazy bc of the uear 2000 and dat ppls money was gona b lost n shit. And 2012 the most accurate calendar ever was stopped for some odd reason... It might mean end of the world or just a new generation. And idk y ppl stress out about these things when there are so many other ways the earth can b done. Like yellowstones big ass earthquake or an asteroid. I personally think that if earth ever gets killed it will be by an asteroid. But thats just me :)