YouTube team/website coding

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Ok, so, first off, who heads up the YouTube team? I've looked around and read a couple threads and it seems like there area a couple people, and I don't know which one to talk to lol. So who is the main guy for it? The reason I ask is because I am very good at video editing. I recently took a class last semester called "Media Editing Lab" in which I learned about some awesome programs that I have now acquired and mastered. The teacher was awesome, was a graduate of ITT Technical Institute and taught me alot. I have Adobe After Effects, Windows movie maker, Debut video capture, and Videopad Video editor. They all allow me to do some pretty sick stuff to videos and what not.

Second, who programs/updates the site? The reason I ask, like before said in my introduction thread, I am a PHP/HTML/CSS/CSS2 coder. I have helped my school build their website and I helped my JROTC program make their page. I have also been apart in coding major websites such as PSPlanet.me and PSP-source.cz.cc. So if I can help, I would love to, because I always love a challenge. But if I can't I fully understand. I just figured since I don't have any of the games (yet) that you guys have clans for, I might as well help here. If you would like to reply via e-mail, mine is brentrj96@yahoo.com or heyman961@yahoo.com (i would suggest using the second one seeing as how it has the least amount of spam in it). So thank you for your time and please reply.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Hey bro thanks for your interest in working with us, What would you possibly want to do to our channel, like what are your thoughts towards it?

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
Yea I can do some sweet manipulation with after effects and I can do some awesome transitions. And I can make an awesome DM theme video like for advertisement! And send me some vies, I won't be able to do anything this week cuz I'm in virgina for spring break, but on Sunday I'll get to work on some sweet stuff

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
Yea, I don't want to be that guy tho so I'll let my work and result do the talking for me :)

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
Mhm, totally understand gaza, if I were you I would feel the exact same. I don't want to be that guy who talks a big game but never follows through. However most of my work is at school or at home on a flash drive, and I can't use any of my equipment/software to whip something up seeing as how it's 5hrs away lol. So of course as soon as I get back home I al willing and eager to show you some of my work.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Mhm, totally understand gaza, if I were you I would feel the exact same. I don't want to be that guy who talks a big game but never follows through. However most of my work is at school or at home on a flash drive, and I can't use any of my equipment/software to whip something up seeing as how it's 5hrs away lol. So of course as soon as I get back home I al willing and eager to show you some of my work.
Sounds good bro, just let me know

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ya bear once u can do vids let me know gaza been slackin been asked bout mkin me a vid

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
Alright hey guys, sorry for the slack on my part. I've been gone for about a week because I had a huge history paper due. Lol. But I'm ready to get started. So, I'm going to make a new email, strictly for DM videos and other things. So, I'll make that, then post my email. I just got some new software my friend made, he hooked me up with a free version of it and so far, it's pretty sick. He is a really good C++ coder and he hooks me up with the awesome programs he makes. So, I'm taking all videos, unless they are SD (standard definition). I'm only Taking HD videos. So send em in and I'll show what I'm capable of.

Edit: Okay guys I just made my new email, it's dm_videoteam_thebear@yahoo.com so feel free to send me your videos!!!!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Alright hey guys, sorry for the slack on my part. I've been gone for about a week because I had a huge history paper due. Lol. But I'm ready to get started. So, I'm going to make a new email, strictly for DM videos and other things. So, I'll make that, then post my email. I just got some new software my friend made, he hooked me up with a free version of it and so far, it's pretty sick. He is a really good C++ coder and he hooks me up with the awesome programs he makes. So, I'm taking all videos, unless they are SD (standard definition). I'm only Taking HD videos. So send em in and I'll show what I'm capable of.

Edit: Okay guys I just made my new email, it's dm_videoteam_thebear@yahoo.com so feel free to send me your videos!!!!
cool bro, glad to have you helping us out

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
glad to help, and with this new app i just got on my ipod, logmein,i van access my pc anywhere there is internet so i will always have my editors!!!

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ya bear um if we cant get vids in hd cuz no pvr's then wat