Your Thoughts on BF3

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Saying 1 game is better than another game because of a series is a stupid thing. Here is something similar to what you just said

Coke Corporation sells Coke Cola and sprite as their two major sodas.
Pepsi Coportation sells Pepsi Cola and Sierra Mist as two of their sodas.

Imo Pepsi is better than coke but sierra mist is so ass compared to sprite.
Your comment is related to this statement:
"since pepsi is better than coke, sierra mist is better than sprite."

you will probably say its different but whatever, if you can't appreciate a great game then its your loss.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Gaming companies are a form of media, and media is all about projecting brand loyalty! Think about it!

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
After playing the game for a few hours today, I have a few notes.

Pros;
- Amazing graphics
- Major difference from the beta build, to this build
- Incredible potential of online environments
- Vehicles are harder to control (requires skill to use them)
- Single-player campaign has a great plot (as far as I've played)
- Feels great

Cons;
- In my opinion, the game itself was not ready for launch yet, I have found many bugs in the game as of now
- Occasional audio lag in the Single Player Cut-scene's, making the cut-scene confusing, and lagged.
- Friends who sign in onto PSN cause lag spike in the game which causes the game to briefly freeze (May also leed to previous bug)
- Online is very laggy (depending on your connection speed)
- Online build is slightly better then beta, but there still are some problems
- Quick-match system does not work for me (Joins a server, and launches me into the menu, giving me an error)

Overall, I believe at this point that the game needs to be looked at seriously by EA, and DICE. DICE should have taken their time on the build of the game, to give us a complete playable game at launch. Finally, in my own personal opinion, I find this BattleField to be one of the most enjoyable Battlefields I've played so far.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
@Blazer. If that was the situation then YES your right. Fortunately that isn't what I was stating in my post. Call of Duty (Infinity Ward) has done nothing more than improve their games. Now treyarch on the other hand just has a history of making shitty games. (WaW, BO, CoD: Big Red 1 for example) so lets not include them. Call of Duty 2? Amazing Game. Next, CoD4? Even Better Game. Mw2? Oh man. The only repeats i see is with MW3 and i do agree. In the end who gives a shit if its the same as mw2 but with new stuff, Mw2 was fun as titz. Now like I said earlier, I've played most if not all the BF games, and they just can't be compared to CoD. CoD as a whole is better than BF as a whole. An to satisfy you on terms, Mw3 is going to be better than BF3. Of course we all have opinions and you'd probably classify this post as that and I'm fine with that. In my opinion BF3 is just a sexier bc2. My Choice series vs series? CoD. My choice game vs game Mw2 (until Mw3 comes out.) Then when Mw3 comes out? Mw3.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Is anyone else expriencing bf3 gameplay not in fullscreen?... i have a great t.v and hdmi cable and installed the hd content and i still have 1 inch black bars on top and bottom..

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

FUCKING TIRED OF COD FANBOYS ALWAYS GOTTA INCORPORATE MW3 IN ANYTHING THEY SAY ABOUT BF3, GET OFF BF DICK DAMN!
Lol.
Fanboy.

BF is and always will be in the Shadows of COD.
Oh btw. Fanboy is a Cod Term.
SO GET OFF OUR NUTTS little man.
Lol..
MW3FTW.. woot