-XpLoSiiVe- NOT to Join DM.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Oh and no, xplosive, the kid that plays gold is the 6 foot 1 kid that's a sophmore. Good luck though cuz when u say " I'm gonna kick you ass " over the Internet it just means u have nothing better to do and you can keep saying it because it's not gonna happen. Oh and about golf: yeah u might be good at football I realy don't care because you'll play at at most a few more years and you'll be done for the rest of your life and when your older the only sport people u know will be playing is golf and you'll want to play but you will suck and quit and sit on your couch and gain 200 pounds. So yea golfs a gay sport, talk to me when you can drive 295.

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
doggy suxz he is anoyyin and is gay we had proof of dat sumwhere

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
just off the record. it dont matter where you play football it dont mean you good. Cuz im playing college ball and i come from a small area and im gettin a scholarship. aint big but hey its gud.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
oh and fanteen, fckn canadian. go to a real country. you're a skinny ass trying to look big on internet too.

i saw ur pic when you were on a couch with black socks with a elf hat on, idk maybe it was a canadian hat. but you were eating chips or something. but LMFAO you're a miget man. you look like an elf too, maybe you are.
I'm comming up on 6'2, midget?

My hat is a baseball cap, i take it you've been in your house to much to notice one?

Chips are good, whats wrong with that?

I wear black socks, nice isult.

If you still think someone who is 6'2 is an elf, go back into your dads vagina, cuz you;re obviously inbred.

And the fact that you insulted my country shows that you're 8 years old and don;t know anything about the world, must be too poor to visit anywhere. You;re ignorance astounds me.

I;m also top of my school.... High school that is. Fucking freshman

Stream:

Mexicankilla

1st Lieutenant
LOL Whats height got to do with anything?

Im Mexican and 6.5 Feet tall :)
Its Too bad for my people tho, they mad short :'[

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I'm comming up on 6'2, midget?

My hat is a baseball cap, i take it you've been in your house to much to notice one?

Chips are good, whats wrong with that?

I wear black socks, nice isult.

If you still think someone who is 6'2 is an elf, go back into your dads vagina, cuz you;re obviously inbred.

And the fact that you insulted my country shows that you're 8 years old and don;t know anything about the world, must be too poor to visit anywhere. You;re ignorance astounds me.

I;m also top of my school.... High school that is. Fucking freshman

I'ma freshmen =[