WoooooTTTT!!

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
u no wat i wonder the most out of all this y do tehy come back here all the time reminding me of doggy lmao

i mean if u wanna tawk shit then go to ur site and make a thread and call it
"DM SUCKS" and post all ur hatred in it and have all ur lil buddys add somthing to it so then u cna make a book out of it quit coming back theres no point in ur come back cept that u get bored at ur site so u come here

and dont say tht bullshit we gotta get wars if we gonna do wars we can get mentalist to go to UR SITE and make A THREAD called "DM VS MV" and then u guys can set shit up there

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Duke as you can see I did that already, and in the mean time, anything to do with MV I can post in

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
And qs, your post needs to be 10 charecters so if someone has something less, they just do that

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

wait...i made this post.it had nothing to do with MV...its but us beatin iP...so..how exactly did MV even get involved? o_O

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
No because you guys were questioning whether or not qs was joining DM to see private sections, then reporting back to MV. So duke, your statement is considered false.

Last edited:
Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
no actually urs iss were in the thread is that stated BEFORE ur first ppost obviouslly u had no reason for coming here casue it never concerned you until AFTER you u posted

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
and again

DM STARTED IT. THEN WE TURN OUT THE BAD GUYS.... LIKE ALWAYS.

u guys are like so fuking sensitive, u start shit talking and when someone says something back u get SO FUKING BUTHURT!!!! LIKE DAYUM!!!!!!!!

4realz.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
stay out of it fukfaced bitch no ones talking to u its between me and him no ones calling u mind ur own fuking bussiness fool ass faggot

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
it doesnt concern u though dumbass read the posts before me and adidas are having a descussion about how this thread has to do with mv when it really did not until he posted here