Who recruited you into DM?

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Well, who is the person responsible for recruiting you into the clan? I just wanna know so we can show our appreciation for some of the members we have here for bringing people to the site and clan.

I'll start. I was recruited by DeadWithImpact in RR with a little convincing to join done by PaNoNDa. Best and longest clan I've ever joined.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
DM Batman when i also was in RR. what a great leader he was

Last edited:
Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Hear Hear, was but someone on Mohh1/2 way back... un Colt? er i don't remember honestly haha, Royal got me in FTB2, fun times.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I was recruited by Ese or DeadlyCobraX (I seriously dont know whats his new name on the site). I had to stay up till 1:25am on my place to wait for Ese to say the magic word "You're in" :D. Overall, DM has been the best clan I have ever joined :D.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I asked DM Falcon to join DM. He then led me to the site. I then had to face Royal in two 1v1's on Airfield. 1st one Shotguns, 2nd one Carbines. I beat him both times and told me I was OK and let me join lol.

Good ol' MoH days.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Toonami during MW2 when he was actually known as WICKED or whatever the heck it was lol

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I was told of DM by UndeadCorpse, but i was recruited on FTB2 by Wicked/Toonami/Alex K <3 that night was pretty fun there.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I was recruited by Morb....remember getting the drop on him many times in the snowy mountains and vice versa.....sometime's...::blunt

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
my bestfriend IceChrisCream, he told to go check out the site and to get red dead redemption, and so I did......

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Ares/ Dan Pare was the person i followed to this site because i thought he was the best mohh1 player and he started tagging DM, so I was like "wow DM must be the best clan" so i found this site and 4 years later im still here. lol good times.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Its good to hear from you DL,those were the good days.

PLAction recruited me way back in the beginninghe liked the stg44 just like me. :)

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
FTB2 by royal exactlly playing on thin ice it was me him vs like 5 other people our team died and we did some badass teamwork and beat that ass then thats when he asked me to join DM (First and only clan ill eve be in) and i said ok (when i accepted to join i though tehhh ill jus be here for a few weeks then ill look fro some other clan) but then as i played with him and a few other members back then i grew attached to them and the clan eventually i decided to stay and evntually registered on the site. wont ever forget that moment