Who is the News Whore?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Got a few questions asking who is the News Whore?

Short Answer:

My new super thread starting robot.

Medium Answer:

I have found a way to take the RSS (Real Simple Syndication) feeds from large sites like IGN.com, GameSpot.com, PSPupdates.com, PSPfanboy.com, TeamXBOX.com...etc. and turn them into threads automatically. Thus adding new and relevant content to the site and saving you time from visiting all the different sites one by one.

Reasons:

1. There wasn't nearly enough threads being started in this forum. There was only 2% of the members here posting 100% of the threads. The rest of the people are only here to use the ShoutBox, and refuse to post their questions in a thread. For example, after 85 days of existence the PC Gaming forum only had 8 threads in it, and the General Gaming only had 30 something. I was thinking about disabling the Shout Box, but soon realized I would get crucified and stoned in the town square if I did. So I coded a new machine to pull the slack.

2. Content is King on the Internet. By adding more content to our site more of our standings for lots of different key word phrases will find their way to the top of the search engines. We are already on top for most desirable key words, but I'm greedy and want more traffic.

So she is my new bitch that will start new topics for us to talk about. Don't be intimidated, feel free to post to one of her threads. It's ok she won't bite you.

Shadow.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
LOL, disable the Shoutbox. Ya you probably would of been murdered for shutting it down LOL. Cool.

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

yeah disableing the shoutbox would make DM corrupt, we would fall apart in a matter of hours. lol

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Actually it doesn't, I just programmed you to say that u dumb bitch.

Stream:

B

Bender

DM Shadow said:
Actually it doesn't, I just programmed you to say that u dumb bitch.
You do not speak with respect.

Actually you don't say. It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is.

Stream:

S

Shadows Girl

LOL News Whore and now The Gimp. How entertaining they will be. Hahaha! And ya sweety...if you disabled the shout box, all the boys will cry. LMAO! But I do love the fact that you are taking such good care of this site!

Stream:

B

Bender

Shadows Girl said:
LOL News Whore and now The Gimp. How entertaining they will be. Hahaha! And ya sweety...if you disabled the shout box, all the boys will cry. LMAO! But I do love the fact that you are taking such good care of this site!
I am glad you find this funny.
Oh, you are a poet.What is it to you.

Are you using Netscape or Explorer?I'm glad you thought it was funnyI understand.
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.I think I do.I'm glad you find this amusing.And.
You love the fact that you are taking such good care of this site. What do you like about the fact that you are taking such good care of this site so much?

Stream:

B

Bender

DM galatica said:
um wut r u sayin my brother gimp?:post-36326-11101857
Er, I don't know what I am sayin his or her brother gimp.
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.