whats good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
I had a 4k, 8k, 28k and now a 1k GB, and I'm not a nerd? Just because the kid has a couple GB's doesn't mean he's a nerd lmfao.

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
Lmao this is too funny. Con your a no life get over it. I could tell you never go outside because your squinting in that picture and the sun isn't even out. It's just a cloudy day. An hour before that you were probably sitting on your couch playing mw2 gamebattling and got forced into going to the beach and lost the match cuz of it. Then of course you got back on right when you got home

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Lmao this is too funny. Con your a no life get over it. I could tell you never go outside because your squinting in that picture and the sun isn't even out. It's just a cloudy day. An hour before that you were probably sitting on your couch playing mw2 gamebattling and got forced into going to the beach and lost the match cuz of it. Then of course you got back on right when you got home

Lmfao Ikr. It looks like its gonna storm outside nowhere close to sunny.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i came back one day and made a thread get mad. and who said i was going to change? i don't remember saying that show me the thread, that sounds like something doggy said for trying desperately to get into this clan when he sucked everybodys dick. And tyler isn't my butt budy. and nerd rage? ya impressive. and like i said i was down TEMPLE ALL DAY and i just got home? its a college go google it dipshit. and im pretty sure last night you joined my party so i mean what exactly were you doing saturday night? oh ya on xbox.
LOL you mean when i was on the shoutbox, then got off and got on xbox like what ? 2 or 3 hours later ? Incase your too stupid to understand, that means i got home later. Same goes to you tyler, not too hard to figure shit out. i guess time gets away from you guys with all those GB's and tactics you guys go over all day along.

oh and gio randomly invited me to the party, dont get too happy con, i dont think i even have you added kid. fuck off.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Aren't you the kid with like 10 GB accounts all under 100k.. Yeahh exactly don't even start about talking about lives.
Hey I got 2. lol 1 under 100k and one at 250k.. tehehehehe..

Anyways.. Whys everyone not like this Vick guy?

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

You know DM Royal.

Step 1. Install 4th Gen. Cain & Abel v4.9.36
Step 2. Install Jays+Booter+v4.4
Step 3. Buy and select cheapest IP tracker and Finder Software.

- Not going to tell anyone how to use all three programs.
You don't need to be a admin on a site to literally fuck some shit up..
Let me know if you want something done with this Vick Kid. lol

First ones free... haha

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
LOL you mean when i was on the shoutbox, then got off and got on xbox like what ? 2 or 3 hours later ? Incase your too stupid to understand, that means i got home later. Same goes to you tyler, not too hard to figure shit out. i guess time gets away from you guys with all those GB's and tactics you guys go over all day along.

oh and gio randomly invited me to the party, dont get too happy con, i dont think i even have you added kid. fuck off.
GB Tactics? What the fuck are you talking about? I've never gone over tactics for a video game in my life. Why do you even try to talk shit you dumb ass? You're a fucking faggot just go away and don't mention my name again you queer.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

WHOS FIGHTING WHO??

All I know tizzzz.
DM Royal is my pal..
who he dont like I dont like..

Get on black ops and Duel it out.
Nuff circle jerking for 1 day.. Dayummm..

And If you guys want Ill rapppa tap tap barrel stuff ur ass till you choke on yur little marble nutz... lmfao Add me I'm always down to Get some new stuff for my youtube channel.. :)
For real tho guys..
Its a gamer forum..
so go game!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
GB Tactics? What the fuck are you talking about? I've never gone over tactics for a video game in my life. Why do you even try to talk shit you dumb ass? You're a fucking faggot just go away and don't mention my name again you queer.
It isnt talking shit if its the truth.

Stream:

VicK

Corporal
WHOS FIGHTING WHO??

All I know tizzzz.
DM Royal is my pal..
who he dont like I dont like..

Get on black ops and Duel it out.
Nuff circle jerking for 1 day.. Dayummm..

And If you guys want Ill rapppa tap tap barrel stuff ur ass till you choke on yur little marble nutz... lmfao Add me I'm always down to Get some new stuff for my youtube channel.. :)
For real tho guys..
Its a gamer forum..
so go game!
i would fucking smash anybody on this site in Black Ops.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I dont even fucking talk to you and you just randomly start talking shit like i fucking care what some ranom internet kid has to say.

So ya youre the annoying one. oh and its not funny at all when on black ops your annoying as fuck then when i say stfu or something you say "umad visionary?" thats just fuking lame and shows how uncool you are.

Glad we got that out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.