whats good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

VicK

Corporal
Console: Headset:
its con or w.e you want to call me breh. stopping by and seeing whats poppin. same old looks like.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

All from the same thread:

#Astoundd said:
nothing else to say im done coming here so say whatever you please to say to me cause by tonight i won't be coming here anymore.

#Astoundd said:
how am i not? when i stop coming here after today your stupid ass will see.

#Astoundd said:
naah this my last post on the DM site everybody have a good life, and good luck in life.

Peace.

Oh, hey CoN. How is your day today?

Stream:

VicK

Corporal
All from the same thread:

Oh, hey CoN. How is your day today?
im so happy that everybody is havinga good day. im a changed man Im now polite and well mannered and wont be causing anymore problems.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
im so happy that everybody is havinga good day. im a changed man Im now polite and well mannered and wont be causing anymore problems.
But the point is that YOU said you wouldn't be back and your already back. If you were a "changed man" than wouldn't u stick to your word and not come back?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
what was it like a month ?

lol and a changed man ? i got on the shoutbox and said Hi randomly and you and your butt budy tyler orgasmed all over the shoutbox with nerd rages. Its okay though, i know you guys didnt have anything to do on a saturday night anyways. So might aswell have that.

Oh and Welcome Back.

Stream:

VicK

Corporal

lol and a changed man ? i got on the shoutbox and said Hi randomly and you and your butt budy tyler orgasmed all over the shoutbox with nerd rages. Its okay though, i know you guys didnt have anything to do on a saturday night anyways. So might aswell have that.

Oh and Welcome Back.
i came back one day and made a thread get mad. and who said i was going to change? i don't remember saying that show me the thread, that sounds like something doggy said for trying desperately to get into this clan when he sucked everybodys dick. And tyler isn't my butt budy. and nerd rage? ya impressive. and like i said i was down TEMPLE ALL DAY and i just got home? its a college go google it dipshit. and im pretty sure last night you joined my party so i mean what exactly were you doing saturday night? oh ya on xbox.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

i came back one day and made a thread get mad. and who said i was going to change? i don't remember saying that show me the thread, that sounds like something doggy said for trying desperately to get into this clan when he sucked everybodys dick. And tyler isn't my butt budy. and nerd rage? ya impressive. and like i said i was down TEMPLE ALL DAY and i just got home? its a college go google it dipshit. and im pretty sure last night you joined my party so i mean what exactly were you doing saturday night? oh ya on xbox.

Aren't you the kid with like 10 GB accounts all under 100k.. Yeahh exactly don't even start about talking about lives.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Dude I love how its pretty much the ps3 guys who have a problem with Con, and that one douche from xbox. Con is one of the funniest dudes on xbox, yall just get butthurt over the shit he says, but hes funny as fuck no lie. Idk why all the flames for..

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Dude I love how its pretty much the ps3 guys who have a problem with Con, and that one douche from xbox. Con is one of the funniest dudes on xbox, yall just get butthurt over the shit he says, but hes funny as fuck no lie. Idk why all the flames for..

The best comeback he used on me is to get back in my dog cage.. yeahh thats funny! SIKE. When he does think of something good he stutters up the mic.

And Again:

This kid is a flat out JOKE.

Stream:

VicK

Corporal
Aren't you the kid with like 10 GB accounts all under 100k.. Yeahh exactly don't even start about talking about lives.
probably like 5. im sorry i don't lose? i mean if you think your so good go ahead and challenge a team of mine. ill fucking rail you and your faggot ass team.

Stream:

VicK

Corporal
oh wow a picture 2 years ago! WOW BRO IM SCARED! HOW ABOUT THE ONE WITH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE TEDDY BEAR! BADASS! and studder on the mic? ya sorry im not the one panting like a fucking dog on the mic and sounds like there out of breath when every word you say you take a deep breath. and i mean eat the mic like a bone. i guess you did pick a good name for yourself DOGGY, BARK BARK

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

probably like 5. im sorry i don't lose? i mean if you think your so good go ahead and challenge a team of mine. ill fucking rail you and your faggot ass team.

Remember the time we 4*0'd you on Firing Range and you rage quit after I G11 spawn killed you on 3*0. Get punkd.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Your all dumb if you think its con. IP check FTW?

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
oh wow a picture 2 years ago! WOW BRO IM SCARED! HOW ABOUT THE ONE WITH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE TEDDY BEAR! BADASS! and studder on the mic? ya sorry im not the one panting like a fucking dog on the mic and sounds like there out of breath when every word you say you take a deep breath. and i mean eat the mic like a bone. i guess you did pick a good name for yourself DOGGY, BARK BARK
I see a drastically changed "man" here. Let him be the immature one and just let it go.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™

Oh and Welcome Back.
Butt buddy? Yeah I guess because you're a fucking idiot and we say something to you about it makes us butt buddies? And you were on the shoutbox then went on Xbox, so what the fuck did you do on a Saturday night? I love the way you try to talk shit then your voice on Xbox just kills it all and just makes everybody laugh at your dumb ass. Just go back to Malicious Vengeance where you have 4,619 posts on their forum, lmao.

Stream:

VicK

Corporal
Remember the time we 4*0'd you on Firing Range and you rage quit after I G11 spawn killed you on 3*0. Get punkd.
i said i went to eat like 20x and remember when me tekno and viktomize shit on you faggots like 7 maps in a row and you went to put down motion sensors and still got raped. ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.