What prestige challenges has everyone done?

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Console: Headset:
I have the: Predator, title and emblem, chopper gunner, harrier, ac130 and precision air strike, and 90 nukes, and im 10th prestige lvl 70 legit no boosting what so ever! :D :)

x:kyle:

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
im going to get 1000 hs wit the mp5k no boosting all legit currently 801/1000 hs

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Kev u gay. I wana take em all down :) right now im tryin to get the harrier and CG

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
I have the: Predator, title and emblem, chopper gunner, harrier, ac130 and precision air strike, and 90 nukes, and im 10th prestige lvl 70 legit no boosting what so ever! :D :)

x:kyle:
90 nukes FCK! i Smell a nuke booster xD

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Lol I don't go for challenges. I go for intervention quickscoping clutches on a and d ... = )

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
rico u gay nd ur a 10th prestige nd u still dnt got the harrier or chopper gunner title lol

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
i rarely used em. Playin SnD and gettin high killstreaks doesnt happen every game. But im in the 800's for alot of them except the sentry gun and attack helicopter. U do Headshots wit ur MP5K and u boost for titles lol

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
i rarely used em. Playin SnD and gettin high killstreaks doesnt happen every game. But im in the 800's for alot of them except the sentry gun and attack helicopter. U do Headshots wit ur MP5K and u boost for titles lol
lol wat titles have i boosted accept ur little motorcycle emblem which i realized it wasn't cool at all my mpk5 hs r legit no boosting how many times do i have to tell u but o well.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
90 nukes?! Keep it in the circus jack!

Hey do the prestige challenges reset when you prestige? Or do they just continue to build even after you prestige?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Heads Up! (not boosted, i dropped an emergency airdrop on an enemy lol). Blade Vetran, and Silent Vetran. Im almost done the predator missle one.