What are you listening to DM?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
this is what i listen to and what alot of ppl should be listening to instead of mainstream crap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igt-jW4e8ts
Immortal Technique is fuckin sick, good shit.

Den and Quake, Wiz really isn't that good... CharMz I and I have been listening to Wiz since MoHH, you guys would think the same thing if you were us trust me.. His voice is all raspy now and just talks about the same shit.. Listen to Mac Miller, he's fucking sick. Listen to Immortal Technique he's dirty too.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Den and Quake, Wiz really isn't that good... CharMz I and I have been listening to Wiz since MoHH, you guys would think the same thing if you were us trust me.. His voice is all raspy now and just talks about the same shit.. Listen to Mac Miller, he's fucking sick. Listen to Immortal Technique he's dirty too.

I've been listening to Wiz for at least 4 years now. He's not as good as he used to be for sure but he's still good. Like Flight School now that was good. I don't see the raspy voice though :/, like Wayne now his voice is raspy. Mac Miller is good as shit though, The High Life Mixtape <333333. And Immortal Technique is great lyrically, but I don't feel him tbh. That's all my own opinion and you everybody likes what they like and shit.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
yeah i like wiz, hes good......only some songs tho. I still say Eminem FTW. and plus i like some of the new stuff Drake is comin out with.

Stream:

DM Quake

COD5 SRG / MOHH2 SRG
Founding Member

Kindaa late reply but Wiz Khalifa is siick when your ripped out of your mind but Immortal Technique is good too but im not into those religious lyrics n shit...

Diabolic ,Canibus ,Necro in my opinion all better then Tech

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Artist-Bullet For My Valentine
song: Pretty On The Outside
album: Fever
Genre: Metal/ metalcore
awesomeness rating: 100000/10

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
The song gets good at 1:50

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oB6z6LPD7yA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oB6z6LPD7yA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Dude Psycotic i fkn love that song, like i didnt really listen to it till recently but its bc like i was able to relate to it,great song tho. Bullet is the shit imo.

A day to remember- 2nd sucks
[youtube]T8J2cduJZ6w[/youtube]

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Bro T.I.'s new shit is decent ass fuck, No Mercy seems like its gona be sick! And ofcourse anything with drake is good :)

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Warning: Explicit Lyrics

[youtube]MtN1YnoL46Q[/youtube]