Wat it do

Stream:

MaYHeM v10

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Hey
im mayhem most people called me may on mohh2 i played along side most og people on DM, i was recruited by DM on mohh2 then we started to die off, soon so i quit gaming for a while and the whole DM clan disappeared and i finally found this site while rambling through google and i cameback seeing if DM was at any other gaming system in which fact yall are
but any other questions feel free to ask and i dont like flaming people online so dont try to start things...

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Sup, I quit mohh2 a long time ago but if you remember me it would be as FL RaGeOfWaR

Stream:

MaYHeM v10

Corporal
yes i remember u hunt and alot of other people on here and alot of people idk but its good to actually be back with my first clan on mohh2 lol

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Hey welcome to the site!

Are you playing any games now? What systems do you have?

Stream:

MaYHeM v10

Corporal
lol let me start out with my psp i still got that and ps3 and thats about it, but my brother T2O ScOrPiOn hes from mohh2 tells me a new psp or something is coming out so i might go there, but heres a short bio i was trained by pein and godly killa just had to throw that in there.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Yea the psvita releases fairly soon I think...u play anything for ps3?

Stream:

MaYHeM v10

Corporal
oh well i can only seem to see a fairly odd amount of the forum lol in the chat i see things about the vita

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Im new (Like a month) I see u play BF. Man I've been wanting to have a BF team here since I've been here, but unfortunately it kinda died........... Anyway u wanna start something?

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
hey dude. im from moh2 too. T2O Bowser now DM

Stream:

MaYHeM v10

Corporal
lol nice too see some familiar faces, hunt and bowz what happen to mad and j4vy? but yeah DM is doing nice i see i must've been away for to long :/

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
dude if youre talking about AoA pein then you werent around from the beginning. i used to be iP iNSANE btw

Stream:

MaYHeM v10

Corporal
nah, idk what may your talking about, i wasnt trained when i first started then i cameback and pein trained me back to perfection is what i ment, i only had 1 clan & it was dm, unless someone faked me...