The Real Demon Messiahs vs demon messiahs

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
LMFAO, u mean when u guys won at 1st a 3v4 ?

and then when it was 3v3 we owned u 4-0 ? hahaha.

then u guys won again 4-3 just cause it was uber laggy cuz doggy hosted and he was ON YOUR TEAM. other wise wed scrape you. its not even a challenge. plus its a scrim. lmao again.

BAD.

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
No. We won 3v3 on crisis 4-1 and 4-2 on radiation. Other ones I wasn't even in the game?

We can upload video proof if you wish

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
No. We won 3v3 on crisis 4-1 and 4-2 on radiation. Other ones I wasn't even in the game?

We can upload video proof if you wish
Wait so let me get this straight.

Your an obsessive piece of shit?

You have no friends nor a life?

Hmm..

Okay, makes sense.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
so if u werent there that means it doesnt count ?.. okay ?. lol.

anyways, u guys won 2 legit out of 4 played. not to mention if this was GB doggy wouldnt be allowed to host cuz there were times when even connection interupted.

get good, then ask for a GB.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
whata u mean it didnt count cuz it was our gb team vs yours ?...

plus the only ones there from the DM GB team was me. roy and sinful arnt on it. so once again fail. plus legitly u guys had to play another 1 cuz of the 3v4, and when we invited u cuz we got different host, no1 came cuz u guys knew u had literally no chance of winning when it was gonna be a decent connection, cuz the one time it didnt lag too much, like i said, we 4-0'd you.

and ily 2, very homo. stop rolling with that "team" or if you do atleast tell them to not be so retarded and naive

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
so if u werent there that means it doesnt count ?.. okay ?. lol.

anyways, u guys won 2 legit out of 4 played. not to mention if this was GB doggy wouldnt be allowed to host cuz there were times when even connection interupted.

get good, then ask for a GB.
Lmfao they are soooooooooo happy they beat us in a scrimmage. Here's the deets

I just got home from the movies and working all day and we get a group going ends up being a scrimmage.

First map was summit 3v4 me pois and vision and they had their tryhard team plus anther. With a shitty host they managed to beat us 3-4

2nd map was grid where we 4-0 them hmmm did thatgame get lost?

3rd map was crisis where they 4-1 us it was my map pick and I picked horribly lol

4th was radiation pretty much no holds bars and we lost 3-4 again

Sad face

So yes they did beat us in a scrimmage with a terrible host and tryhard sweatbands. Ak74u for 3 games while we using specter (sheesh your turtles are on too thight)

So yeah they beat me pois and vision 2 of us are not on the roster.

Take a win whenever you can scrap wun huh. Oh if it was the real gb team it would have been laughable.

In summery, stop taking the game so serious

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
Nah dog I'm just playing this was just suppose to be a team bonding expierence. But it was our team vs your clan. I mean I only counted when it was our team vs DM

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
So your saying if it's team vs clan it's ok... Well fuck that's not fair cuz y'all hardly even have a clan :(

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
Dog roy your my bro you know I'm just foolin' right? It was all for the giggles I agree.

On a serious note let's set up a GB

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i got it!! we can make a pool where we bet on doggys teams like how long they will last, thats gonna be a real money maker

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Not my system but why does everything get so big when you guys do something against DM? Like really a thread for a scrim? Idc if ot wad our legit GB team at the end its just a scrim.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya scrims are made for practices.. like running new strats and such, dont bother explaining to them, theyre special