The Razzball Podcast — The One Where We Fawn Over Xander Bogaerts Some More

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
Don't be shellfish...
So it’s the dog days of summer, your team sucks and you’re starting to follow Razzball Football to see which 3rd string right tackle might make the special teams roster.* Hey, just because you took my advice and drafted Josh Rutledge in the 5th round and screwed your team up doesn’t mean baseball season is over!* Prospect Scott was on today’s podcast and they look at some prospects who could help with your stretch run, as well as some gamers for 2014.* All this while Scott was sweating out the booze from Lollapalooza in his Honda waiting to get a hot Italian beef for lunch.* Just sounds weird to me. * (Honestly, I had no idea Lollapalooza was still going on either.* Did Soundgarden headline?)* As for me and Nick… Well, we’ve gone full Red Sox Nation at this blog recently.* It’s like the Ghost of Johnny Pesky has taken over and advising him is Ted Williams’ head in a jar.* For the third time in the last week, we talk about Xander Bogaerts.* Why?* Because he’s going to be bananas good and he plays a position that boosts his value even more and the Red Sox are going to call him up shortly.* Or rather third basely.* Nick and I also talked about the suspensions and why football sucks.* I lose it for the better part of forty-five seconds recounting what a friend of mine wrote on his Facebook wall.* We’re so high school!* That’s not to say you shouldn’t go join one of our fantasy football leagues.* I’m sure Sky, JB and team are a bunch 0f lovely individuals.* Anyway, here’s the Razzball Podcast (now with a little extra vitriol — word of the day!):
Download from iTunes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download

More...