The Only Way To Heaven

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
For those who have been in this clan since the site started, ya'll know me pretty well. I was asked to join the month this website was created by Shadow. You new ones have probably heard some things about me, but I am a Christian and I love God with all my heart. I have been in this clan to play MoH and SOCOM, and another reason was to witness to ya'll. But you veteran members have heard me say this over and over LOL. I don't think one person on this site wants to go to Hell. It is a terrible place where you are tormented in the Lake of Fire forever and you can't die. You will think back to every time I and other Christians tried to tell you that you're souls were in dire straits in the presence of a Holy and perfect God. He doesn't want to send you to Hell, but since He is holy He has to because He can't be in the presence of sin because it is against His character and he hates sin. But there is an escape. It is through the Blood that Jesus shed for your sins to pay the price so you don't have to go to Hell. He could pay the price for us only because he was totally perfect and never sinned. All we have to do according to the Bible is realize that we are sinners on our way to Hell, ask forgiveness for our sins that God hates, and trust completely in Jesus that he died for us and payed the price and believe that he rose from the grave defeating death and Hell on the third day. That's it. That is all you have to do to go to Heaven and escape the eternal torment of Hell for your sins. You don't have to work for it and you can't work for it. It is a gift and all you have to do is take it. But you have to take it or you won't get it. It's that simple. But you don't just say a prayer and it works, you have to believe and trust COMPLETELY in Jesus. He is only interested in people who are sorry for their sin and want to escape their eternal punishment and want to go to Heaven. I have said this over and over for months but I will continue to say it because I don't want anyone on here or anywhere else to go to Hell. And if I don't tell you and you die and go to Hell, the Bible says your blood will be on my hands. That would be terrible to know if someone went to Hell and would have been saved if I had only told them when the Holy Ghost prompted me and not been ashamed. I am not ashamed of Jesus and I will tell that to your face. I love Him. But ya'll already know that LOL. But this is a serious matter guys. Where you will spend ETERNITY. Eternity is a long long time to be wrong and the pain will be terrible with your regret. If anyone has questions you know you are free to ask me. I can show you from the Bible if I have time. I am pretty busy right now, that's why I haven't been able to play much. Feel free to leave a reply with questions or comments or problems from what I said. Believe in Jesus, He is the only way. John 14:6 says, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no one comes to the Father but by me." Now I quoted that from memory so it might not be word for word, but it is extremely close. I hope to hear from ya'll about what I said here. Jesus is real!

Stream:

G

Galatica

i apreciate your love for god too... im a christian my self n i enjoy being one... I NEVER EVER WANNA GO TO HELL... but u should remember me from like back in april

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Ya, I remember a few of you old guys who said you were Christians, but I can't remember exactly who. DM Elite and DM Monksdawg were Christians, I remember that. Anyway, I'd like to make this a good discussion thread. Whoever reads this just leave a reply of some sort. This could be a good and long thread.

Stream:

G

Galatica

yea actully this is a good thread... I also hope your parents will give u back your stuff soon 8(

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I think what you are doing is realy cool. keep it up. :thumbup(1):

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Ya man, this is an open discussion, you can write whatever you want. Thanks for backing me up galatica. Let's keep this thread going.

Stream:

J

jessiesgirl!003

yes guys... im one of jessies friends and i go to church with him and this is very important! if you have any questions just ask one of us! what hes saying is true and if you have any concerns at all dont be afraid to ask!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
My last name is Reilly, I am Catholic, so I'm pretty much set. Thanks for the reminder though. I liked how you incorporated "y'all" and "LOL" into your speech, very moving.

Stream:

G

Galatica

hey jesse thanks for bringing one of ur friends to the site... it makes the DM gaming community even stronger... and o yea no problem jesse

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Ya man, np. And what I am about to say applies to every one on here. She might, might stop in and chat occasionally if she was treated like the lady that she is instead of getting smart remarks like, "hey baby." I am the only one allowed to call her that, because I've earned it. (I think) For those of you with inclinations to say things like that, think about how you would like it if you were a girl and almost every boy says things like that to you. I would hate it, and she does. Treat her with respect, or I leave. It's that simple. My PSP is broken, but I might get the new one coming out and start playing again. I still wanna be the Star Wars: Renegade Squadron Commander, but I don't know if I'm gonna get another PSP or not. Now, back to what this thread is really about. Jesus and spiritual things. Please leave a comment or question for me or jessiesgirl!003 and we will try to answer it to the best of our ability. If you have a question about the Bible or God, or whatever just ask and I will try to answer you. Thanks.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

ok ok ok. arent we all religious on this site i mean there is not one atheist on this site. jesse ur a cool jesus freak guy but im not to worried ive got like 50 years on my hands b4 i gotta worry about going to heaven. and i havent gone to church for about 5 years and neither do my parents. first time i went to church i hated it cuz some asswhole punched me so i never went back. that was a good impression on christianity u think. anyway i support what u are doing and i hope u can be a pastor or what not. maybe u can try and get me hooked on god tell me some cool things idk. good lukc with u brother jesseronimo.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Jess do u think ill be cast in to the lake of fire for questioning god? Although i am not religious i do believe in the gospel and that Jesus died for my sins. but there is a lot of complex issues that torment my soul and that i would like a answer for. These questions are not addressed in the good word . So what do u suggest i do man . I am only human and it seems in other christians eyes im a blasphemous heathen . I have anger in my soul i have a real desire to torment those who disturb my peace. I have a real desire to hang and burn all child molesters! And believe me wen i say ill go to jail if ne1 ever messes with my kids . Is this evil is this the work of the devil ? Is there hope for me if i choose to keep this thought process?

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
I need to ask a question I heard the Christans can't amused them self beacuse it is a sin is this true??? (I'm not trying to be smart so please don't take it the wrong way)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Jess do u think ill be cast in to the lake of fire for questioning god? Although i am not religious i do believe in the gospel and that Jesus died for my sins. but there is a lot of complex issues that torment my soul and that i would like a answer for. These questions are not addressed in the good word . So what do u suggest i do man . I am only human and it seems in other christians eyes im a blasphemous heathen . I have anger in my soul i have a real desire to torment those who disturb my peace. I have a real desire to hang and burn all child molesters! And believe me wen i say ill go to jail if ne1 ever messes with my kids . Is this evil is this the work of the devil ? Is there hope for me if i choose to keep this thought process?
To answer your basic question Cave, yes if you continue thinking, believing, and living like that, then God's only choose is to throw you from His holy presence into Hell. But you don't have to do that. To tell the truth, if it was up to me, all child molesters and offenders would be hung on main street as soon as they were convicted, and the court system wouldn't have all these stupid appeals and junk where it takes years just to go to trial. I would hang every one of them too, and even the Bible says in Leviticas that he or she would either have to marry who they defiled if they were old enough, or if it was bad enough, be put to death. Adultry is a very serious sin in God's eyes, but he hates ALL sin. All it takes is one, and I have done may many more than that. But by God's grace and loving mercy, He saved me from what I deserve as payment for my sin. All you have to do is follow what I wrote on the first post of this thread, and you can also escape your eternal punishment in Hell. All you have to do is belive my friend, and He will save you because He said he would, and He can't lie. Jesus can save anybody, He said so.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I need to ask a question I heard the Christans can't amused them self beacuse it is a sin is this true??? (I'm not trying to be smart so please don't take it the wrong way)
No man, it's alright I know where you're coming from, it's not smart at all. But I have never read in the Bible where it said that amusement is sin, and I have read the whole thing. It talks about having an idle mind being a sin, so in the sense that you don't do anything productive and sit around watching TV and playing video games all day, then yes, that would be a sin. Because you're not using your mind and body the way God designed you to use them. The Bible says that a lazy man and a sluggard will always be poor and in want. So in that sense yes, being lazy and a sluggard is a sin, but occasional amusement, or rest and fun from everyday life, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. As long as you are living your life the way you are supposed to be living, working and being productive, then tere is nothing wrong with it and it is actually healthy for you. Even Jesus left and went into the wilderness to recouperate and rest. Now He also went out there to get away from the influence of the world and to get closer to God, but I'm sure Jesus had a lot of fun during His life. Keep the questions coming and I will be happy to answer them when I have time, but I have been really busy with work and life. Keep this thread going.