The Colorado Rockies are headed to the NLCS

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Being a Rockies fan for 14 years has been tough, but I've stayed faithful. Finally it's paying off and we are TCB'ing our way to the NLCS.

Arizona is a hell of a team (we've seen them all year) so it will be a battle that we need t go balls deep into and come out on top. Let's do this.

Who are you rooting for?

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
The Angels, cus they're are from California.
Did u hear about Labron James?
he was rooting for the Yankees, in Cleveland! hes plays for the Cavs!, he got booed by the Clevelenians

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
The Angels, cus they're are from California.
Did u hear about Labron James?
he was rooting for the Yankees, in Cleveland! hes plays for the Cavs!, he got booed by the Clevelenians
That's hilarious. He probably can't wait to get traded to a better team.

I'm not rooting for anyone in particular, but now that I know your a Rockies fan, I will vote for them instead of the Diamond backs.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Ill root for the rockies Im A Dodger i cant stand the Angels

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
FUCK THE ROCKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jkjk i dnt care who wins it

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
The last time I shaved was before Monday night's play-in victory. As long as the Rox win, I won't shave. The next game is on Wednesday or Thursday lmao, I'm gonna look like Grizzly Adams.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Wow, congrats, Capn!

I haven't paid attention to baseball ever since the playoffs started but I was hoping the Rockies would go on bc I never get to watch them and I don't like the D-backs, Dodgers, or Padres anyway...otherwise I would root for the Cubs...but o well

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
lmao Yankees... pfft.

Ty 9th. I was rooting for the Cubs to overtake the D-Bags so we could win game 7 of the NLCS after the annual cubs curse-induced choke, but oh well. GO ROCKIES!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I realize I'm probably the only one here who still cares about MLB at this point in the season, but OMFG GO ROCKIES! They pulled it off again, and now the D-Bags have to come into the Cpt's hood: Coors Field.

Get yo popcorn ready...