Swine flu

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
millions of people are dying of poverty,malaria, and many other preventable things, but 1 person dies of this, and we're in a world wide emergency...

whats wrong with this picture^^

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
millions of people are dying of poverty,malaria, and many other preventable things, but 1 person dies of this, and we're in a world wide emergency...

whats wrong with this picture^^
cuz swine has been around it aint new....its jus hapnen again

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
its because there is no vaccine yet, and people are scared that it will turn into an epidemic, its not really that much to worry about because the death rate is like below 30%, and its almost like the normal flu.

Stream:

★Baller★

1st Lieutenant
actually its called the N1H1 Virus

Look like a mohh1 tag to me....surprised no one did it for the tourney hahahahahaa
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
It's H1N1 not N1H1... I already said that...

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
When you cook something, it destroys any bacteria or Viruses present, that's why you cook things before you eat them. So as long as you cook the pork before you eat it, you'll be fine.
i never said you could catch it from pork.... i just said it is going to make the pork companies look bad bc of the term swine.

plus i people should consider sneezing or coughing on thier shoulders, coughing and sneezing on the hands is old school.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
the swine flu is retarded. 39000 people a year die from the regular flu. and this isnt all that different from the regular flu except its named after a pig.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
and of the 200,000 cases of influenza, 120,000 are hospitalized

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
only mexicans have died from it.

You're gunna reply: some girl in texas died! She was mexican.

They're worried that its going to lower immune systems, which makes us prone to other diseases.

And ontario has had lesss then 20 reported cases or something, and none are within 5 hours of my town. yay

Stream:

Highflya

Mercenary
dude you just went to millwaukee and got it? wow

im in South WI so idk what will happen with our schools, but did you hear they might close all Millwaukee Public Schools (MPS)? thatd b messed up, but now its up in sheboygan thx to you. lol jk. get better!

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
swine flu is bullshit. Obama is being a lil pansy about it.
30,000 people die from the common flu every year!!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
swine flu is bullshit. Obama is being a lil pansy about it.
30,000 people die from the common flu every year!!
its because this presents the opprotunity to nationilize healthcare which hasnt worked in any country at any point in time. its called vote farming. and everyone who lives off of government handouts will vote democrat to get free healthcare. so even though not one american has died from this flu in almost a month of it being noticed, we are in a state of panic.

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
wash your fucking hands and don't go to Mexico unless you need those drugs

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
its because this presents the opprotunity to nationilize healthcare which hasnt worked in any country at any point in time. its called vote farming. and everyone who lives off of government handouts will vote democrat to get free healthcare. so even though not one american has died from this flu in almost a month of it being noticed, we are in a state of panic.
You seem very educated on things, i take it your republican?

I agree with pretty much all you said.

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

lol ur laughin about this, but if it spreads millions are gonna die worldwide