Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
"Robin" was lead to the cave by the package that Wayne left him in his will.
The whole scene where Blake tells the lady (probably some kind of clerk) his real name is him picking up what Wayne left him after he died.

This is important because it shows that the ONLY person that knows that Wayne is still alive is Alfred.

And I like the whole hidden villain thing. Bane was beautifully portrayed, the fact that he was "just a henchmen" does not take away from his badassness.

If anything, it adds alot to his character. He isn't some mindless beast that wants to destroy, he's a human being that really loves someone and is willing to do anything to help that person.

It makes his more real, which is a huge part of the series' success: the fact that all the characters feel so real.

and his voice! OOOOO it was sooooo cool. I loved it.
Oh, didn't even think of that. I'll have to watch that again. (robin and the clerk).
But someone had to fix the floodlight, so was it bruce? or robin?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Fuck you, Joel Schumacker
^Best thing in this whole thread lmao.

Psy I really like Bale as Bruce Wayne. In Batman Begins when he is telling all the guests at his party how they are are all phonies/hanging on his family's coat tails, he is genuinely a good guy pretending to be an asshole in order to save those people, pretty cool.

I am pretty sure it was Bruce who fixed the bat signal, to reassure Gordon about him surviving(?) Maybe also a little manifestation of how "a symbol can't be destroyed"