SPACE! ALIENS! READ!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
ACTUAL time is the same even in different situations. Lets say I'm playing Mw3 for 1 hour and Vis has to stand in corner in a room next to me, that hour is gonna feel short to me because my mind is occupied and, the hour will feel long to vis because he isn't doing anything. His mind will be focused on waiting. Not that my time will be faster than his lolol our time would be up at the exact same moment.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Vis, Hunter is right, we find out that other solar systems have planets, based upon their stars light that we see, and we see it in the past, because its taking so long to reach us here on earth. We find out about those planets, because when they pass by their star, the light from the star fluctuates.

And, time isn't real, it's something that's man made. A unit of measurement.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Aging is real, aging is time.

and ya DH thats what im saying, it may feel different but its still the same time.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Aging is the growth, and eventual decay of the human body, it isn't time.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Yah but this isnt a star, where it would take the light to travel too long, its a planet. we see it how it is now.
this doesnt make any sense at all. Light travels at the speed of light, regardless of where it originates

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
oh and time is the same everywhere, wheter you take a stopwatch to a moon, or earth, itl count the same, and youd get old the same way too, wouldnt be young for 200 years.
If you were to put a stopwatch on the moon and observe it from EArth, it would be travelling at a different speed. Einstein came up with that as part of his theory of relativity. Its also been empirically proven, because astronauts who live on the space station for 6 months technically age less then a person on earth

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
There's this strange ring around the moon right now...
Thats actually caused by the interaction of the moonlight with the particles in our upper atmosphere (called diffraction). sweet pic!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
If you were to put a stopwatch on the moon and observe it from EArth, it would be travelling at a different speed. Einstein came up with that as part of his theory of relativity. Its also been empirically proven, because astronauts who live on the space station for 6 months technically age less then a person on earth
TRIPLE POST NOOB lol :)

and yeah thats what i thought. Time moves slower on the moon..

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
youre saying astronauts age slower in space ?... BULL SHIT. thats physically impossible.

wow kids will believe anything these days.... pathetick.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i checked out the 2nd link, it sounds like a comiv book story, ridiculously fake. just becasue someone will go at a certain speed or be away from our planet doesnt mean they wont age at the same rate.

anyone with common sense will know this is a childish theory, scientists how probably been more wrong about things than right. every year in school they teach new theories and talk about how the old ones were wrong.

il probably believe more about a superhero movie than this non sense.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
so basically you're saying Einstein was an idiot? He's the one who came up with that

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
oh gee i just read in the first link that "Your six-month effort at age reduction will only garner you about 0.007 seconds of extra life"

damn, thats alot, sike. i wonder how they measured that too ?? lmao. maybe there is some effect on the human body in space, or even how it changes over time, but time is going to be the same. a year on earth, is a year on the moon and etc. cant change that. dont see it happening....

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya im christian if thats what you mean, and dont get me wrong i do believe in astronomy and alot other stuff, but this is just dumb.. and even if there is a little miniature effect, its not and shouldnt be called slower aging.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
If one were able to achieve the speed of light, they would be completely unaffected by aging...as far as I know. But Einstein himself claims that it will be impossible for us the ever achieve that feat. He goes as far as saying that we can get 99.99% of the speed, but we will never reach anything greater. I read that today, but don't remember the link..sorry. Google it if you would like.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i dont understand what religion would have to do with it... Its literally been proven 100%. Its not a theory, its am empirical fact