Signature/Avatar request thread:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Seeing as how we got a couple graphics guys here now, me, ryanElite, and Bojangles you can now request an avatar or signature here. Just type what you want, what colors, games ur into and one of us should be able to make u something, but don't be a cock we doing this shit for free!

Stream:

DM Knight1

1st Lieutenant
hey can somebody make me somethin for my signature and/or avatar.

ummmmmm i dont really care but i only play MOH so it should have that in it!

Thanks

Stream:

A

_Ares_

Yea same here. I play MoH. MoH is the only war game i play and this is a war site. Favorite colors are blue and red. Wouldn't mind black...

Stream:

G

Galatica

id would like a fire red n bright yellow sig with like some MoH theme like war stuff on it... like ares's

Stream:

D

DM ikilledu

id like a sig kinda like royals somthing wit a sniper n wit red,black,blue colors

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

ok il try and do one at a time, any logos that you want me to use??, or pictures

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

ok knight1 here is the one i made for you, tell me if you want anything changed.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

here you go ares, tell me waht you think, oh and both of your sigs i think are sized wrong. if they are tell me so i can make them over

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

im having kind of a block on new ideas because there all sigs on the same game. il work on your backrounds, but probably wont get to making the sigs till tomorrow...sorry guys

Stream:

DM Knight1

1st Lieutenant
thanks man......
i kinda like ares alittle better but it doesnt matter.....

a little more colors like red and silver and stuff would be cool but its good 4 now

thanks

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

well il prob need to resize it anyway, so i will take that into mind, its hard finding pictures for this game, do you have any that you took yourself??

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
:clapping7: I am now helping with this i havent been on but am avalible now =]

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

ok knight i will redo yours if you want, and i can only do one at a time, unfortunately there is very little pictures and renders of this game so most of the are going to look exactly or very close to the same. from now on though, it would be easier if you start a new topic so someone can tackle your project, and no 2 people are working on it.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

ikilledu here you go, personally im not too fond of the backround, but tell me what you think

Stream:

G

Galatica

um bo nt to be mean but r u gonna make me one cuzthese r sik n i really want 1..... one like ares's.... his is awsome... plz n i would really apreciate it if u do ty
g out

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

yea sorry i didnt already do it, i was working on the others, what did you want exactly, like what colors did you want, themes, and do you have any pics that i could use. thanks