Lol I'm making the best underdogs/newcomers on RR next guys

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Ok guys,listen up
I'm making two more videos to cover this week

The first one is like a continuation of Most Famous People,but it's gonna be called The Best Newcomers/Underdogs of RR,those people who were not mentioned in my last video will be mentioned here

Second,Ima make another tribute,but I need someone to send me their info so it can be as accurate as possible.I don't want a Nathan feud again.Whoever sends me their info first gets their video first.

Good luck and await the release(s) :D

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
k here is the continuation of RR legends:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc7mN2_QM58[/ame]

Stream:

DeathSeiko

Master Sergeant
vadersdemis wasnt thatb good oO
you serious???
he teached me all his skillllllls

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
well lets see vader wasnt that good because he taught you everything and i still pwned you :p

also im not sure if you played KiasKill Atv cuz he was another person that just so happened to appear in GB with messi and is also very good. I dont know who he is but hes really good and mysteriously appeared in rr when messi made the clan just like the others.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Mysteriously? I NEVER played with him before,and it's most likely that he had a previous account,and vader is a nub because I pwnd him20x in 1v1 he only own me 6x.AND if Vader>DeathSeiko,then ATV>VADER DEATHSEIKO xD =p

Stream:

DM ViralDiagnostic

ahhh...im godly
Founding Member
uh oh....no cheese_good how could you?.? and im in tied with DivineCluth on many accounts, but atleast my names are original his are just ppls name mixed together

Stream:

AoApein_us

Corporal
lmfao..

how am i a butthole ??

and IF i was to come back u still wouldnt be able to beat me..

u fail at one of the easiest game for psp ever!

so dont even start sht non of u are good so stop acting like u r..

for an example Tornado . T2O Warred Dm like 3x and we pwned every time.

u guys fail.

HAHA BITCCHHH!!!!!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
i did say TTW, but not dmgd snake, and vader was a nub, and that bitch that posted was neuuroticz, and HE SHOULD NTO START SHIT BECAUSE T2O DISBANDED ON RR WHEN WE CW THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND IT WAS LIK 500-250 EACH GAME