Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 2 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Reminder of Zero Tolorency

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Well it has come back again, you guys need to kept your own personal prejudices to yourselves. This clan is multi-cultural and there is no need to have to bring your discriminations to the site.

Well this thing started with Blazer v Psycho Killa.
Psycho, Joker and Eustace got kicked cus of the Zero Tolorence thing but also because the are also know for bashing on Deadly who quit DM for COD4(his fault too). They deserved to get cut, im sorry but thats not acceptable Blazer has never disrespected any DM member ever since hes been here. Like they say, if you cant play by the rules, then get the fuck outta heere.

theres a thin line between a joke and being racists, we all know their are notorious racists ppl on the site, but there is no need to disclosed thier names.

i dont remember how we did things before beside posting a thread and saying it offends you, but god damnit chill the fuck out, you kids.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Well it has come back again, you guys need to kept your own personal prejudices to yourselves. This clan is multi-cultural and there is no need to have to bring your discriminations to the site.

Psycho, Joker and Eustace got kicked cus of the Zero Tolorence thing but also because the are also know for bashing on Deadly who quit DM for COD4(his fault too). They deserved to get cut, im sorry but thats not acceptable Blazer has never disrespected any DM member ever since hes been here. Like they say, if you cant play by the rules, then get the fuck outta heere.

theres a thin line between a joke and being racists, we all know their are notorious racists ppl on the site, but there is no need to disclosed thier names.

i dont remember how we did things before beside posting a thread and saying it offends you, but god damnit chill the fuck you kids.

EXACTLY....

much respect to CK....

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member

i dont remember how we did things before beside posting a thread and saying it offends you, but god damnit chill the fuck you kids.
i still have respect and love for u. Ill understand if u join their xbl team.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
thanks man, you know i respect you and im really sorry for what the trio(PK,EUS,Joker) said to you.
np man. Ill get thru it, its not as bad as how blacks had to go through. Now that is just awful.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Yay for enforcement! (was in original thread about policy)
I hope we all learn from this, i don't see why but the internet makes the biggest assholes out of anyone.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I'm racist....... Twords mexicans..................................

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
pshhh what xbl team?

half of it was just killed >.>