READ ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS!!!

Stream:

Cheze

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
Yea no problem man Im glad I could help.
You dont know if their true or not.They always make it look better in commercials so that you buy it.Even tho I think the game is going to be great,it may not be as great as they say it will.There is no reason to call somebody a fucking idiot if their just saying what they fucking believe.

Stream:

D

den24cb

You dont know if their true or not.They always make it look better in commercials so that you buy it.Even tho I think the game is going to be great,it may not be as great as they say it will.There is no reason to call somebody a fucking idiot if their just saying what they fucking believe.
You definitely need to calm your boner dude. And yea there is a reason.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
there is so much info released by sites/devs and regular people. IW wont lie about their game that is hyped up as going to be the best selling game of decade.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
there is so much info released by sites/devs and regular people. IW wont lie about their game that is hyped up as going to be the best selling game of decade.
what about a threequel

Stream:

Draco_Madness

Corporal
of course xbox 360 much better...get cod waw..xbox live also..its not fun by urself...halo 3 nd halo odst...also if yu like killing zombies get left 4 dead 2.....

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
its crazy, last post was on Oct 22nd and u just brought it back up which will eventually lead to another argument

Stream:

Cheze

Sergeant Major
So any of you play MW2 yet.I did and I think its way better than COD4 and COD5.What are your opinions?