READ ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS!!!

Stream:

I

IVIiZz3rY

if u dont have mw2 then ur stupid the most antsipated game of the year and from wut i have seen the siikest shit ive seen in a long time trust me sk it wont disappoint:coffee:

Stream:

D

den24cb

Yea, there's no reason to get cod4 or waw with mw2 coming out. Just a waste of money.

Stream:

I

IVIiZz3rY

and the people on those servers wen mw2 is out are either poor or mentally challenged

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
???? How not everybody loves cod as much as you guys do, btw if mw2 is EXACTLY like cod4 I will be dissapointed, not because it's not a good game but because they didn't try anything new, just change the story and add a couple new wepons.....

Stream:

D

den24cb

???? How not everybody loves cod as much as you guys do, btw if mw2 is EXACTLY like cod4 I will be dissapointed, not because it's not a good game but because they didn't try anything new, just change the story and add a couple new wepons.....
That would be fuckin retarded if it was. But from what i've seen it looks completely different for the most part.

Stream:

Cheze

Sergeant Major
1.They made weapons way cooler and more realistic.
2.You get to choose what you get after a kill streak.There are 15 things to choose from and you get to choose when they happen.
3.The maps will be totally different.
4.Tons of ppl will play this game so you dont have to wait for ppl to join your game like in cod 4 and 5.

Stream:

I

IVIiZz3rY

2.You get to choose what you get after a kill streak.There are 15 things to choose from and you get to choose when they happen.
4.Tons of ppl will play this game so you dont have to wait for ppl to join your game like in cod 4 and 5.
i heard dey taking some cod4 maps ova 2 it like crossfire and backlot if so that b hot those maps are siik

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
1) like i said extra shit that can come in a DLC, and updates. quick fix is all
2) ok u got me there but those can easily be added by DLC
3) the maps are gonna be diffrent but then again it is another game
4) everybody is a sucker for cod, of course thats gonna be true

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
Pretty much if you wanna take a game that actually takes SKILL, then don't buy any cod games, buy halo ODST, it comes with ODST and Halo 3 multiplayer, the halo 3 campaign wasn't even that great. but yea :)

jk to the cod people everyone here knows i rape at h3 ;D

o and L4D2 comes out november 11, and Bioshock 2 comes out in like february....Bioshock 1 was sick but it didn't have online multiplayer, but BS 2 will soooooo yea get those....no COD ;)

Stream:

D

den24cb

Halo 3 odst is a good game. Firefight is nasty plus the full multiplayer experience. But halo campaigns man there not compelling at all, unless your playing co-op with friends.

And bioshock man that's a sick game I just started playing it last week and the story just keeps me guessing. Bioshock 2 is a definite buy, for me at least.

But mw2, the games gonna ruin peoples lives like really lol.

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
then they should just make everything a DLC from now on??

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
you guys really dont know anything about how they made MW2....

They started completely fresh, clean slate from day 1. They brought back some of the things they liked in call of duty 4 and built a new game around some of the bases. 402 has constantly said its a new game and not only an add on

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Oh so adding DLC to the marketplace and PSN store is now free? and not to mention the fact that you cant just add as much shit on as you want because #1 it costs A LOT of money and #2 some things cant be added or modified from the original structure.

A quick fix is all? You have no idea how much work it is to get a TU in place and how much something like that costs. they have to go through a long process and if something isn't right, they just threw away their money only to have to start from square 1 again.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Oh so adding DLC to the marketplace and PSN store is now free? and not to mention the fact that you cant just add as much shit on as you want because #1 it costs A LOT of money and #2 some things cant be added or modified from the original structure.

A quick fix is all? You have no idea how much work it is to get a TU in place and how much something like that costs. they have to go through a long process and if something isn't right, they just threw away their money only to have to start from square 1 again.
that is true riddler, DLC comes at a price, it has to fit with the game structure. It also costs money to the company for putting their item on the marketplace or psn store. Part of the money they get from DLC is lost to SONY and Microsoft so the companies have to make solid dlc's that they know will sell tremendously

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Yes but what I'm saying is that there is no point in giving the same experience when one game can be improved and another can be completely better, true not everything thats in the new game can be added as a dlc onto modern warfare 1, but some of the stuff can be added through updates, as for the dlc costing money...... It's ACTIVISION they have enough money, the income they get from guitar hero and cod is just amazing

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
nerds, just play the game when it comes out shit, stop acting like u know more then everyone when its not even out yet, all the shit u here about this game could be complete bullshit, dont talk about this game cuz its not even out yet, when it comes out and have actually played then u can talk about how much you know about something and act like ur a part in the making of the game

Stream:

D

den24cb

Seeing as there's so many videos out of mw2 and there's interviews that you can clearly get a lot of info from. You're a fucking idiot.