READ ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS!!!

Stream:

Cheze

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
Im am gonna get an xbox 360 in about 2 months and since I dont feel like reading the little books and stuff I want you guys to tell me how to start the xbox and stuff like that.Tell me some cool new games I can get and all about the XBOX 360.PS3 lovers and XBOX 360 haters if you hate the 360 I dont give a shit and stop telling me the PS3 is better.I made my choice already.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Hmm Well if your getting it in two months you should definitely get MW2 and CoD WaW. And Whats Xbox 360 without Xbox Live? You should definitely get live as well. For games...get what you like. And are you getting the elite?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
There a big power button on the front, and you can turn the system on. When you first hook up and turn your Xbox on, you will have to run a start up program. Enter your birthdate and other stuff like system settings, network settings etc. Also I would recommend getting MW2 and COD5. These are good game and fun to play online. Also i would get a Harddrive and a mic. These are great tools to help you play online.

Hope this helps.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Im am gonna get an xbox 360 in about 2 months and since I dont feel like reading the little books and stuff I want you guys to tell me how to start the xbox and stuff like that.Tell me some cool new games I can get and all about the XBOX 360.PS3 lovers and XBOX 360 haters if you hate the 360 I dont give a shit and stop telling me the PS3 is better.I made my choice already.
i dont know 1 PS3 official member who would force you to buy the PS3, all i see is that PS3 is not worth 299.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Oh...Well you couldn't really go wrong with buying either one.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
wow ps3 player go away, and if ur gettin it in 2 months why are posting now? lol alittle early dont u think

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
right now, you cant go wrong with the prices thats why he mentioned the 299.99. Depends what you want, if i could have both i would. i have a 360, you need either a 50-100ft ethernet cable or a wi-fi adapter ($100). XBL is a necesity if you want to play online, try going to amazon or costco its like 39.99 compared to every retailer $50.

pick a decent gamertag cus it cost around $8-12 to change your name.

Get MW2!!! if you want a game thats gonna last a long time that's it.

You need a HDD, i have a 20gb its a piece a crap you can only save 2-3 games. Saving games on the HDD is worth it, faster load times and uses 1/3 of energy than it would normal when the disc revolves in the drive.

I dont want to be a self hating 360, but im deciding whether to purchase a PS3 or a laptop.

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
Well I plan on getting Left 4 Dead 2, you should get it, the first one was awesomeeeee

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
well what wicked said I would start by plugging it in then hook it to your tv, then press the big round button (to turn it on) then i recommend filling in your personal info. then you shall be granted one free month from xbox live should you try and join. then you can always use a credit card or buy a live card at your local electronic holding store.

then once u make your gamer tag add
iOldmanJenkinsi

i suggest getting mw2 cod5 for online gaming

and fable 2 is great for action and offline

Stream:

I

IVIiZz3rY

Hmm Well if your getting it in two months you should definitely get MW2 and CoD WaW. And Whats Xbox 360 without Xbox Live? You should definitely get live as well. For games...get what you like. And are you getting the elite?
mw2 obviously WaW and cod4 will be dead

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
If MW2 upsets me but im 95% sure it won't i'm prolly gonna quit xbox because all the games are going to suck.