PSN

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Yeah I'd rather pay 60 bucks a year to insure that doesn't happen.

Stream:

N

nuts

I don't find much humor in it.
i find the most humor in it possible, thats what you tools get for not paying online security about as bad as a ghetto's school. and i can't wait for it to get hacked again so kids cry again.

Stream:

N

nuts

or pay for online and get half decent security like somebody we know:hmmm:

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
It's a pretty good discussion in this thread. Do you want it closed because people are bashing Sony? Well when they allow their customers online information to get hacked including credit card numbers, they deserve the bashing. Is it even back up yet lmao?

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
So its funny when ppl can potentially lose their money?

GTFO!1!1!1!
It's funny because people CONSTANTLY talk shit about the 360 ("oh, our games are better than urssss, ha, 360 sucks balls", "we get our online shit fer free, not like u loosers, am I right LOLOLOL", etc.), and then something of EPIC proportions happens to Sony and they get hacked 3 times in a month. Yes, I feel bad for the people that have to cancel their credit cards and it sucks, but I also laugh at all the assholes who get their ass hurt the second people talk legitimate shit about Sony and the PS3.

Oh, and last I checked, it's been down for 14 days, which completely breaks any "record" set by Microsoft...AND we didn't get our info stolen. MS Win.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
It's funny because people CONSTANTLY talk shit about the 360 ("oh, our games are better than urssss, ha, 360 sucks balls", "we get our online shit fer free, not like u loosers, am I right LOLOLOL", etc.), and then something of EPIC proportions happens to Sony and they get hacked 3 times in a month. Yes, I feel bad for the people that have to cancel their credit cards and it sucks, but I also laugh at all the assholes who get their ass hurt the second people talk legitimate shit about Sony and the PS3.
>Implying that 360 users aren't the ones who usually start the console wars, right?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I can safley say this, IF this were to happen to Microsft, the Sony players would be right there bashing us.

And dont get on your high horse about it either.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
By the way, PSN is supposedly coming online at 10 pm tonight.. ( 5 am for you americans...)
if not, then sony are just fucking with us.
its halfway through the week that its supposed to return, and its not here.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ppl sud just stfu & buy both . ya i like my ps3 but der sum features dat sony lacks online which xbl has . pros & cons ppl.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel

Oh, and last I checked, it's been down for 14 days, which completely breaks any "record" set by Microsoft...AND we didn't get our info stolen. MS Win.
Its been hacked twice within a month. Not 3, and the services hacked are 100 % different.

The third hack your talking about is the Jailbreak that GeoHotz released a while back, that Sony dropped their case on him this month out of court.

I haven't had any legit info of mine stolen, I never use the email posted, the addresses are purposely wrong, as well as I only use PSN cards.