PS3 Black Ops II Team Information

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
See what had happened was that Hunter had, what appeared to be a small infidelity problem, and ppl were like "oh hell na!". Issue resolved, move on my peeps.

As for the team, Ps3 DM has never been good at running scrims and learning from them period. This goes since Mw2 which is when I jumped on. Like we'd play em but there's some ppl that don't really try, so it fucks it up. So practice always came from actual matches so that's why I get that they wanted to run matches now, and when Hunter bounced they obviously couldn't so the fastest solution is to make a team and play.

I joined the team to run matches even though that shit didn't happen -_- bc I don't like pubs and there aren't much pickup scrims going on right now bc all them queers want to build chemistry with their new "dynasty" teams and I do not want to join a real team until I know the maps. Anyways I was not one of the ppl to signup to join the team, not pointing fingers but... lmao

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I got into several scrims the first 30 minutes into the game. It isn't hard to find quality teams to scrim or even to find a pick up scrim to participate in. In fact, I had not played the game for 6 days until last night. It was in those 6 day that I learned the ins and outs I the variant maps. It's not that hard to put forth the effort that not many seem to want to put up.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
See what had happened was that Hunter had, what appeared to be a small infidelity problem, and ppl were like "oh hell na!". Issue resolved, move on my peeps.

As for the team, Ps3 DM has never been good at running scrims and learning from them period. This goes since Mw2 which is when I jumped on. Like we'd play em but there's some ppl that don't really try, so it fucks it up. So practice always came from actual matches so that's why I get that they wanted to run matches now, and when Hunter bounced they obviously couldn't so the fastest solution is to make a team and play.

I joined the team to run matches even though that shit didn't happen -_- bc I don't like pubs and there aren't much pickup scrims going on right now bc all them queers want to build chemistry with their new "dynasty" teams and I do not want to join a real team until I know the maps. Anyways I was not one of the ppl to signup to join the team, not pointing fingers but... lmao
sorry bout that haha

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I got into several scrims the first 30 minutes into the game. It isn't hard to find quality teams to scrim or even to find a pick up scrim to participate in. In fact, I had not played the game for 6 days until last night. It was in those 6 day that I learned the ins and outs I the variant maps. It's not that hard to put forth the effort that not many seem to want to put up.
i wont be on today i have a basketball game tonight, i will be on tomorrow, lets try to set up a scrim, or something that can help us out and improve our game.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
We're 16-3, getting very close to top 25. We will easily be able to make playoffs.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
tips my hat, good job you all. im glad to hear the ps3 finally getting our shit together. once x mas over ima try out, but working hella overtime at the moment to pay for everything im getting my kids. your from cincy so im sure you know where Monroe is, I work up there at the big Kohl's warehouse for online sales, so with x mas its been crazy. working 72 hrs a week so no time for gaming at all lol its collecting its dust again. but afterwords im down, hope the teams success continues and just ape shit rampage on the leaderboards.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Nice work hunter, bring them to the site, let's try and get them to be long lasting players, members, and friend of DM!