PS3 BF3 Platoon

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Hey DM,

The BF3 beta is fantastic in very many ways, by far some of the most fluid, multiplayer experience I've had in my 11 years. If you would like to hang out with the team and check or progress, or are actually going to be on the team, please join the platoon I made on the new Battlelog website. When it asks for origin account and password, its the same details as your EA account email and PW. The site is great for networking amongst each other, you can even see the progress some of our lucky DM members have made in the early access in the beta. Here's a link
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2826550451863419466/listmembers/#!/bf3/platoon/2826550451863419466/

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Just got the game preordered, getting it on Midnight of the 24th, YEAH :D
SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Going to be great, unfortunately console Beta did not include the Conquest Map: Caspian Border like the PC, we will just have to wait to fly a few more weeks then :D Wake Island, here we come!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I've also been reading the PC forums about the conquest beta map, seems like the big disappointment is that you have to work to unlock flares, meaning that they keep getting locked on to like crazy. PC gamers are claiming that stuff like defense perks should be default, guess they weren't around when we didnt have stuff like that in BF2. You just have to fly better, and do as they say in the USAF, "Bring it down to the deck," meaning if they have you locked, fly your ass as low as possible and dodge the missile. We had to dodge laser targets and GTAM's constantly, if you are not skilled enough to do it yet, the parachute button is a 2 presses away.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
looks coool, only thing that gets me is the long ass games and lack of 150% action the entire game. Too much cod i guess.

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
you guys should add me on psn im gonna get it and i wanna play beta with u guys i was on cubans team but chat wasnt workin and i had connecttion problems and i requested ck

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I played one match and it was pretty fun. Like i sucked but being bad was actually better then being good bc i have something to work towards lol.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I applied as well, it said RPN951 was taken so i had to use 951RPN.