Poisoned, read please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

Gore

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Hey Brian, how's it going? I would have sent you a private message but I can't, since I'm not an enlisted member. So, there's been some drama on the RR site....long story.

Well me and Waff had this argument....So he gets mad and posts my password up in the general chat, where anyone could have used it to fuck up the site. Then, when I sent you a pm about it on the RR site, he edits my posts, so I can't even you a pm that way. The argument went on....and then he went on my account, changed his own and your password, and he's framing me and saying I did it. He used that excuse to demote me to a Mod....then he used another bogus excuse, because he was mad, to demote me even further to a Legend.

I did NOT change anyone's password but my own. He must have found some way/ code to replicate the IP address, because why would anyone try to change the founder's pw? Anyways since when can a fellow Admin demote another Admin without a vote and the Founder's permission?

Oh and finally he changed my password...so I can't log on to x-XEndmanX-x__. I had to make a new account called GoreQuench- lol. -_-

Yeah, so that's the truth, he's probably going to cook a story up for you. Well its not that big of a deal you know, RR is dead. I only made this cause Waff is a lowlife and he shouldn't get away with bullshit like this.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
yea gore ive been ip banned for awhile now lol atv to scared to do anything to waff his code is simple he just puts up a random page asking for password when u first regester or when he loggs u off and u try and get back on its a simple overused code he has all the memebrs of rr sites passwords recorded thats y i changed all mine lol so he couldent do what he did to dist and gore i doubt atv will do anything about it becous he "RESPECTS" him to much lmao

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
atv honestly why did you ever let this kid admin on the site wow. this is the opposite of mature.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
This is stupid. Regular users should be able to private message. I am going to fix this.

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie-

Corporal
Lies.
-I never edited your posts
-I didn't go on your account to change passwords
-I didn't change your password, you did
-You change MY password, how do I know? It says so in the screenshot + I couldn't log in.
-You tried to frame me while I was offline, not even on my PC, just completely gone, trying to say I was speaking in your name in the chatbox
-It's IMPOSSIBLE to change IP's, you're making this story up to frame me

You're a pathetic fuck up Gore.

Stream:

Gore

Corporal
1. You edited the private message I sent to Brian.
2. More lies. I can't log on, ever since you had your tantrum.
3. I did not change anyone's password. You're just butthurt over our argument, so your framing me. What purpose would there be in changing the founder's password? That's just dumb. I'm sure you have your ways of replicating an IP address, you being a lowlife hacker.
4. Very convenient that you find a perfect reason to demote right after an argument.
5. You don't even have the authority to demote because we're both admins. Only the founder can demote admins.
6. The first time you demoted me from admin to mod after framing me. You don't even have a reason for demoting from mod to Legend.
7. Get off the computer and get a life.

Have a nice day.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I fixed Regular Forum Member permissions so you could now be able to communicate between PMs. I am going to lock this thread to prevent further flaming and it will most likely get deleted within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.