pls read DM family

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
someone hacked my psn account.and changed the damn email address.so if u see me on ftb3.its not me

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
yea.emailed sony bout it.i knew that a hacker changed it when i recieved a email from sony. and said my email address been changed,then they said if i didnt change it email sony bout it.So wish me luck for my account to be fixed

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Why did Tac-tii-cal hack your account?

Hopefully Sony can restore it to you.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
i know its him... go own him...if sony wont give my account then fuck that.i will buy another $50 psn card and make a new account. with a epic name :D.called PwNaTrOn,:D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
or maybe R3qUi3m,pInKFOX.well wish me luck...if sony wud give it.imma change password and email address.hmm how bout i make it 12 letter/number password?lol jk.for now im on rr

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Well, let us know when you either get your account back, or get a new one. I think that, for now, Tor's going to remove your account from the roster, just so we don't run the risk of the hacker messing around on the account and the clan.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ok man sorry to hear that, but time for some name suggestions lol
--PAtRiiotz
LMFAO
jk man, names with either consecutive capital letters, dashes, or z's/x's/ double i's are too common on ftb3
make something special

PatrioticSoldier
GhastlySouls
Patriots
or PaTRiiot-MpO

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lol dnt worry bout pwning tac-tic-all. MV took care of that when we beat his clan, lol 2 mapped the noob..... the clan was disbanned and there was alota bitching and stuff so watever. btw i think herkulez was leader which is brutalbucaner a DM dude..

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Just pick the most original name, like mine, mines original! (its really RC-blazer) xD

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Shit man you acc got hacked damit now whos the person who got my back in FTB3 :hmmm: well i hope you get your acc back