please read=/

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
my psp/ rr is fkd up again... it keeps freezing wen i try to get online. ill keep trying, but i just wantd to tell u guys. i might not be on for a while. u may kick me for inactivity if it is ur desire. i dont want to bring the team down...
because of the whole freezing shebang, i might not be online when its meeting time=/
iv been trying for an hour, but its not working....
yea, just wantd to let u guys know=(

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Keep freezing you say? You own the UMD right? or at least the PSN version (if there is one?)

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
if its a umd make sure theres no finger prints on it make sure none of the plastic is snapped out of place... and if u have hax then try re-installing them if all else fails.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Ok there seriously need to be an update to the secure forums posting, u can't post every little thing in secure forums phyco

/thread moved to front desk

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
ur umd its scratched, the plastic cover thingy is fkin it up, finger prints r all over it....hmmm...take it to gamestop tell em to clean it, theyll probably charge like 10 buckz or less. or buy a new rr, itz only 20bucks itz on the greatest hits lists now

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
sorry, pure breed
i didnt know where to put it...
it aint scratched, it aint broken and it doesnt need repairing.
it happened to me during the summer and i thought it was my psp overheating
obviously not...:(
and i dont know where to find it again to buy a new one, because theyve stopped selling then where i live

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
its only RR, and its only when i try to go online
it connects to the internet, then it initializes network. if it doesnt connect, it disconnects
if it doesnt disconnect, it says: Connecting To Network
and BOOM. it freezes.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
^^weirdo. yeah just buy a new game... return the other 1 4 like 5 bux store credit an then use it as a discount on a new 1

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

my psp did the same thieng with RR for about a month right b4 i joined DM but it started working aGain and has a overheating promblem now but it still works