Pedophiles Got Owned

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Console: Headset:
There's a new bill being hatched in Texas that may require convicted sex offenders to register their gamertags and other account names for online game networks like the PlayStation Network and Second Life with the fuzz. The new bill is called HB 22 and is headed to the Texas House of Representatives. If it passes there, it's next stop will be the Senate.

I'm no legal eagle so here's GamePolitics' take on the bill:

As HB 22 is currently written, the measure would seem to encompass online gaming venues such as Xbox Live, PlayStation Home and Second Life. However, no specific reference to online gaming appears in the bill, which has cleared committee but has not yet been taken up on the House floor.

In fact, a stricter interpretation of HB22 might preclude sex offenders from places like XBL and SL entirely. That's because the bill bars sex offenders from using the Internet to access commercial social networking sites. Such a prohibition which might reasonably be extended to encompass the increasingly prominent social aspects of online gaming venues.

GamePolitics also notes that with the rising number of pedophile arrests over online gaming networks, similar bills could start popping up in the future.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Round up all them ChesTers and hang them Basturds by their fucking peckers them low life pieces of ShiT!!!!stillwaiting

Stream:

X

xHuztl4x

if its a state law y is it gonna go to the senate? soundz mad weird

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
pedophiles got owned just like the lakers tonight

Stream:

P

powerbottom

sounds completely reasonable to me. Nothing more pathetic than a sex offender and they are obviously people that can't control themselves. they should all live on their own, very little island.