Offering Game Servers and Clan Hosting ( Not Spam )

Stream:

X

Xynox

Hi there,

I dont know if this is the correct forum to post in but meh, ill give it a go anyways.

In the coming months my hosting and dedicated server company will start trading.

In light of this im looking for advertisement / hype in the way of offerring team sponsorship and what not.

Primarily. Ill be offering a full free game server of the clans choice, along with web hosting, Team t-shirt prints with both the clan and my logos. and further negotiable extras.

The main idea is to generate interest in services and products that im offering. In the first instance... im offering bespoke hosting solutions to anyone thats interested.

Firstly, Ill match any user on this forum's current hosting package for cheaper, or ill match the price and give you double the specification of the current hosting package. - please note, this does not apply to packages where the company claims to give you unlimited bandwidth and resources, this is never the case and only ends up with poor service. Also, i would like the web address of the current hosting service.

And further more, the same with dedicated servers, im offering any game thats dedicated capable,(license required where applicable) for a lower price than their currently offering.

This is a legitimate offer, ill be running it for about 3 months.

For the short term im interested to know if anyone would be interested, and basicly to see if theres any need for this here.

If there is interested ill post details of how to apply

I apologise if this is in the wrong forum or what not.

Thanks for reading.

MB :kyle:

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Well you did post in a correct forum. I would like to thank you for coming to our site with a valid offer. From my understanding your trying to provide us with a new web hosting? The person who owns the site and operates it is named DM Shadow. He would be the wun to talk to and I will text him telling him about your thread.

P.S. if anywun spams I will ban

Stream:

X

Xynox

To be honest, im happy too offer this to anyone from the dmclan site, including the dm team themselves.

Thanks very much =]

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Just to clerify the servers your offering would this be for the site or for a game and tell me more about the sponsorships.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
That was kinda hard to understand. Maybe you could proofread your posts a little more since you're trying to sell something professionally? Just a tip man, not being harsh or mean. It just makes things look a lot more professional and if it looks professional and people can actually read it they would be more apt to purchase from you. Good luck :thumbsup:

Stream:

X

Xynox

I apologise if youre finding it difficult to read my post.

to be perfectly honest... if i was looking for professional and perfection i would have place an advert in a magazine?

but never the less, thanks for reading.

to specify, heres what im offering.

For a clan interested in the near future.

Im offering:

Free dedicated server with the game left to the choice of the clan.

Web hosting of the clans site.

to provide Team T-Shirts for Gaming Events.

and if all goes well affiliation / discount for clan members / associated members.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Alright well Im going to let our web master, DM Shadow, look at this and come to a conclusion