October Posting Contest: Win MOHH2!

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Console: Headset:
Man im so exited.... and i just cant hide it... im about to lose control and i think i like it.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Hey Guys,

Thanks Major Meat who is providing the UMDs of MOHH2, we are now having a posting contest for all of our MOHH clan guys. There will be 2 copies given away. One copy for the person who puts up the most posts in a 30 day period who is under 16, and one copy for the person who does the same but is over 16. The contest is going to end the very same day that MOHH2 comes out so we will announce the winners that day. We will be watching the quality of posts you put up. If you put up 2 word posts that mean nothing, or post primarily in the forum games forum, we will notice that and take it into consideration if you are just spamming your way to the top. So keep this in mind as you post to win... don't be a slut and you will win. So get posting. Every day counts.

To see how many posts you put up in the past 24 hours or 7 days, check HERE.

Thanks again to Major Meat who is making this possible!

*This contest is only for DM Clan members that don't participate in another MOHH 1 or 2 clan.
*cough* didnt the 30 day period expire?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
umm if i do win are u gonna ship the game to us cuz that wud be a prob for me since my parents get the mail and they wud ask "Who is this guy"? so yeah im just wondering cuz if u do ship it to the winner that wud be a prob for me.
well how the the hell would you get it if they dont send it to you???

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
WAIT A MINUTE THANX TO CAVE I READ THIS AT THE BOTTOM OF SHADOWS OROGINAL POST this contest is only for dm members that DONT PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE MOH 1 OR 2 CLAN SO

wat dos that mean does it mean that if i am in dm for moh i cant get the game ( i dont have moh k)

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
i really didnt know about this contest...LOL.May the best Dm win.To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yea but weve been here since the begining of the contest and there is no way he has gotten as manyy posts as i have during this contest

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I hope i will i would like a free game too...Sweet that would be nice.

Stream:

S

Sl4y4h

it doesnt matter if i dont win sicne evryone keps on saying im spamming *cough *cough* undead *cough*

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol well idk i think i might win cuz i just got an award for 1000 posts

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
u know wat slayah i could play ur game if u want but then it does not matter cause u say on ur profile ur 19 years old so if u say ur 14 wich i dont believe then ppl could go and fake their age therefore cheating in a way that is un fair cause lets say mex is really 21 he could say that he is 14 and theres wont b any prof but lies and other things ppl make up

but in the end if i loose i wont care itll at lest go to mex or some one else besides u cause ur 19 and im less than 16 and so is mex and thats alot that i just typed so im done

Stream:

S

Sl4y4h

look when i made this acc like 4 months ago idk but i didnt really think of my age so i put random shit but i cant change it but im really 12 undead i hope ur happy