New

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
like i already said twice. it takes experience. naturally, i would feel more confident with a partner. now if i was playing at my top level which was when i joined DM, yes i could defintley take them. ruth and ahnem werent/arent shit. the only team that ive never beaten is ballinn and ares. me and Hova only lost by 1 flag and we FF cause hova DCed and never came back so we gave them the last flag. ruth and ahnem only seem godly now cause everyone is new, there arent many old players now with all the war experience that players like me ares and ballinn have racked up.
same for me and hova, we played Ballin and Ares in a 2v2 best of 3, we only won 1. they were like some Bin Ladin type names, it was tough thats when i got a 360 too after that i quit playing mohh that hard.

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

like i already said twice. it takes experience. naturally, i would feel more confident with a partner. now if i was playing at my top level which was when i joined DM, yes i could defintley take them. ruth and ahnem werent/arent shit. the only team that ive never beaten is ballinn and ares. me and Hova only lost by 1 flag and we FF cause hova DCed and never came back so we gave them the last flag. ruth and ahnem only seem godly now cause everyone is new, there arent many old players now with all the war experience that players like me ares and ballinn have racked up.
me n solid beat u......

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I kinda remember recruiting a dude for MoHH1 and he named himself DM Shotgun, I told him to register on the site. Maybe its the same guy

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
me n solid beat u......
congrats. hova and i had hardly played for 3 months, i cause of CSS and hova cause of Halo 3. you guys still didnt beat us by much. and besides, ive shat on you in so many wars from your XIV days to R4W and you act like this 2v2 was such a huge deal against 2 inactive players. grow up kid.

in a way, i thought that ares and ballinn 2v2 was a joke. they were supposedly the best 2v2 team at the time, hova DCed twice in the first game which me and hova ended up winning anyway and i was holding ballinn and ares both off. it defintly wasnt the game i was expecting to play. 1 single flag... fuck you hovas internet :( oh well that was a GG

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

congrats. hova and i had hardly played for 3 months, i cause of CSS and hova cause of Halo 3. you guys still didnt beat us by much. and besides, ive shat on you in so many wars from your XIV days to R4W and you act like this 2v2 was such a huge deal against 2 inactive players. grow up kid.
lol u didnt cap a single flag...an its not our fault u wer inactive

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
lol? we didnt cap 1? lets see the SS's. cause im pretty sure we won a round.

youve bragged so much about beating inactive old me in that one single 2v2. i guess after getting worked so many times its all you got =/

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Hmmm from the sounds of this he (DM shotgun) is constanly high or just plain stupid and it seems like he joined just bcuz he saw DM and thought he could tag and no1 would care...He also seems to constantly avoid the question of who rec. him

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

Hmmm from the sounds of this he (DM shotgun) is constanly high or just plain stupid and it seems like he joined just bcuz he saw DM and thought he could tag and no1 would care...He also seems to constantly avoid the question of who rec. him
Yeah, I straight up agree.. The new mohh phenomenon is getting high then tagging a clan name.