MyeRs

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
am i a woman? lol ok ur not going to out grow ur nerdy ways so im not gna argue with GR8Ness. CoN u now gdam well u spend allday to try to impress DM haha.. oh u get paid for givin ur grandpa a sponge bathe. then he gives u ur allowence. and im not braggin bout clothes. im saying that i dont waste my money on the new xbox sht and i buy sht i need in life. nerds... haha
ok den u know u dress like urkle.. haha dont hate cu i actually style my hair instead of being a skin head like u. haha i guess u could say i go "shopping" cuz i dont send my mom to buy me clothes like u den haha she buys u the next best sweater vest haha and i get more girls in a day than u get in a year. and they r all hotter than ull ever get. trust

Who is this guy?? stillwaiting

"i dont waste my money on the new xbox sht and i buy sht i need in life."-------> Calls DM's nerds cause they keep updated with the newest gaming stuff? This is a gaming clan foo, WTF you think ppl are going to do here???? This guy still plays MOH:H all the time? = Nerd with no money (Broke ass mother fucker). You buy your own cloths???? How old are you? or are your parents on welfare? They cant afford to do what parents are supposed to do? Like buy your cloths????

Ray.... You hang out at a GAMING SITE foo, Calling ppl nerds cause you got no skillz at any game where you cant HAX and call it skill......

P.S.
His constant reference to "The Ladies" May be a cover-up fella's :)

The only PPL i know.... that are so into "Fresh" cloths and Shoes are gay dudes, (My UAV Gay-dar is strong with this one).
Reality check time bro whackstick

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
my gaybeat sensor always beeps when guys talk about buying clothing instead of

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

FUCK!!! You smoked me out :( Just cause i work a glory hole at my local fag bar, Doesnt mean im a bad person you assholes. Faggots have feelings too you know. I MAKE GOOD MONEY BEHIND THAT HOLE!!!! It alows me to buy more shoes and FRESH cloths!!!! Least i look good, better then you hillbilly basturds!<--- fag who wrote this shit

--- imma leave this up to show how mad i make u nerds. hahah<-- ray

Stream:

D

den24cb

Wow dude nobody needs like 70 shirts and 40 pairs of shoes. Do you buy dresses as well? Your a pussy and everybody knows it. Plus you don't buy xbox shit because your poor. And you joined in December and have 70+ posts. I've been in this site account for like 2 years and I have 250+. So good try nerd.

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

hahah awww sum1 so mad dey changed my post haha lol well fun while it lasted lol.

den. trust me. im not poor. lol i have a job unlike ur fat ass. go play xbox. and i buy shirts then wen they get faded i throw them away. simple.
i am wut i eat.
and yea be proud of havin 300 posts and bein on this nerd site for 2 years. haha ur only accomplishment lol

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

dont use the cheap bleech from the local dollar store and maybe you can keep some shirts longer then a day instead of going back to the same store every weekend. im sure the same person is there saying the same thing every weekend "this kid again??????" "hes like a fucking girl"

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

no. any shirt gets faded. dont look the same. when u freshly buy then that sht makes u look fresher than a pillow wit a mint on it.<--words of a discent man. CoN they probably say wen u go in payless to buy clothes "pet store is that way" haha or wenevr u walk into Gamestop every day "this nerd again" "get a life kid" hahha u jus got bagged on nigga

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

one problem i dont go in gamestop every day and i dont shop at payless but nice try

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

ok u go in 69 Cent store and the liquor store lookin for descent redneck clothes haha is that better? ur too poor for 99 cent store sorry

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ray seriously. i agree that buying lots of games is a waste of money. i also agree that buying lots of clothes is a waste of money. get a bank account, save it for college or something

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

ok u go in 69 Cent store and the liquor store lookin for descent redneck clothes haha is that better? ur too poor for 99 cent store sorry
since when do they sell clothes in the liquor store and didnt know they had a 69 cent store you would know... and yes my family is very poor haha

Stream:

D

den24cb

no. any shirt gets faded. dont look the same. when u freshly buy then that sht makes u look fresher than a pillow wit a mint on it.<--words of a discent man. CoN they probably say wen u go in payless to buy clothes "pet store is that way" haha or wenevr u walk into Gamestop every day "this nerd again" "get a life kid" hahha u jus got bagged on nigga

I'm pretty sure they don't sell clothes at payless. A pillow with a mint on it? Cmon bro that's terrible...