My Inactivity

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Lately, I haven't been very active ( you may or may not have noticed ) on the site nor the Ps3. I've been really caught up in my honors classes and teaching myself C++ (Not going very well =/ ). I haven't had much time to really go on sites that aren't pretty much about research and what not. I'll still keep stopping by occasionally if I can find the time to do so.

For PS3 players: I deleted all my buddies because I sold my PS3 and gave my account to my younger cousin. So yeah, that pretty much means that I've stopped gaming altogether.

I'll keep stopping by every now and then just to say Hey and stuff.

DM4L :doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou:

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Thanks bro for the heads up.Keep up your grades and studies :D DM4L!!...To The Bat Caave!!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Lately, I haven't been very active ( you may or may not have noticed ) on the site nor the Ps3. I've been really caught up in my honors classes and teaching myself C++ (Not going very well =/ ). I haven't had much time to really go on sites that aren't pretty much about research and what not. I'll still keep stopping by occasionally if I can find the time to do so.

For PS3 players: I deleted all my buddies because I sold my PS3 and gave my account to my younger cousin. So yeah, that pretty much means that I've stopped gaming altogether.

I'll keep stopping by every now and then just to say Hey and stuff.

DM4L :doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou:

im gunna miss you

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
see ya later man, good luck on those studies.

P.S - You should send me your cap card :]

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
dammit man that sucks =/

well i guess school is more important. as long as u pop in here every once in a while its all good :D

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i knew there was something missing wen i started to get back on the site

hey look skool comes first so keep up them grades and hopefully we will all be seeing u around here real soon

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I'd put it to better use than both of you guys combined.