My GTA Chinatown Wars Stats lol

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
yea u can upload your stats online XD idk if u can see them :( but i have pics. i played it yesterday.

its actually a really cool game i like it. after a while, you don't give a fuck that its a birdseye view. gta is awesome and i totally recommend it. as u can see lol im not exactly a huge criminal but the cops fuckin go after u for anything it gets annoying. im a pwnage drug dealer tho xD. get it!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I can't stand that shit on PsP GtA's like on vice city they'd try and shoot me for riding a bike that was in my garage like wtf chill nigga chill lmao.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I can't stand that shit on PsP GtA's like on vice city they'd try and shoot me for riding a bike that was in my garage like wtf chill nigga chill lmao.
Lmao!! I know what you mean. And tor does that have online gameplay?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yea i agree with tor game is fun but the cops are a bitch. one star and they are already on my ass for everything tryna act like its a motha fucking race

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i know but it is realistic lol. if u hit a cop car or run sum1 over you, they're gonna get on yo ass lol. its just that theres so many of em and it gets hard to drive with the view.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Yea even the racing is a bitch to do. I hate driving in the dam game