MW3 Ps3 TEAM

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Let me start off with this. I know we all have a life outside video games wether its school, homework, a job, i get it but before Mw3 came out we all where talking about being the best and winning, there has been none of that not even a scrim or a singal gb. So if we want to be the best we ALL must be online to learn eachers strengths and weekness. I dont know if anyone watches the "pros" play but i watch them alot and i see a very well trained and elite team that is at the top of there game, when ever a man goes down someone is there to get the kill, they have every area of the map locked down and that is why there good. So what i say is to go over most maps and learn what areas are good and to find spots for everyone to cover a portion of the map. Way back in MW2 i proposed this idea but it never happened for some reason (not blaming anyone). lately i have been online almost all day, and most of the team has not been active, this weekend i want to practice and gb. I want to be on a team that is very good and we all including myself need practice. Thanks for reading this long thread. btw cuban not trying to act as the leader, im just trying to help the team as a whole. please give any comments or tips

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
good post sasquatch. Good luck, sorry about not accepting the invites for bf3. I play the game and occasionly let my friends play cause they are looking at amazement and i dont want to be a dick to them so i let them get 5 deaths in and then rotate.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
yea once i reach like rank 40 or 50 i would like to join

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Im on for hours and no one invites me-_- ik im not on the team
it says you're always in a party =o.......I been playing with some ppl from my school and they asked me to join their clan and I was like nah im good for right now Lol. Haven't played with any other DM either

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
It does not really matter about your lvl or what u have unlocked because in private match everything is unlocked

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Great post Sasquatch, keep on em! I told Cuban to also try recruiting from GB forums if that helps.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Im lvl 55 and iv only played maybe 3 games with DM... W/L only atound 1.5 i hate random ppl who cant play-_-

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
How is it so hard for people to connect? I see alot of enthusiasm here on the site, but you guys are not follwing through? >.<

Great post btw, bring the problems to light and work together to solve them.

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
Thanks for all the support guys. Mystery and all other players are welcome to join in on scrims, we all can help each other get better and find great spots in maps.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
You cant do much bc the ladder rules arent up. You can just play and gain map knowledge. That and get used to the guns but that obvious. I been playing with andy and mich and other friends or i play alone.